Why I've remained Scandal-free-Omotola | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 17 August 2014

Why I've remained Scandal-free-Omotola

Omotola is one of the few actresses who has remained scandal free. When asked by the Sun how she achieved her status, she said
People will always speculate about you and it could be very disheartening, especially when you have chosen to live right. I don’t want to sound like some holier-than-though whatever, but I work very hard to keep my brand away from scan­dals. I have fought. I have had to and I will not accept for you to humiliate me before everybody’. Often they try to be mischievous but I stick to my guns. Oftenstand and say, ‘hey! This is what I stand for times they have also turned around to say sorry. For heaven’s sake, I am responsible for the actions and decisions that I take.­”
On how to be a successful woman, said

It actually starts with character, personality and what beliefs. Everything wrong today actually started from the content of a character. Are you immoral or are you straight forward enough to actually say something and carry through with it. Is the content of your character strong enough? I believe that for you to be great in anything, you have to be someone anyone can trust.you believe in. It stems from your moral

19 comments:

  1. Well said omosexy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the queen in Nollywood. No doubts.

      Delete
    2. Shes d definition of class n respect in nollywood.

      Delete
    3. Hummmm me dont understand

      Delete
  2. She's a strong and intelligent African woman, beautIFU beyond skin deep. I have loads of respect for her.

    My fitness blog

    www.ifuennada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. True I haven't heard anything bad about her. Woman of substance

    ReplyDelete
  4. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    A woman like this lord i need as house wife.... So organise.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's my kind of person, we dnt like publicity cuz it will definitely leads to scandal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fat.See face.Now that's a scandal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As innnnnn! And just cos her jist don't get published in magazines and newspapers dnt mean WE no know whatagwan! Na she get scandal pass only God knows how she buys her way out of them being splashed on front pages.

      Delete
  7. Everyone as got a scandal either one or two..it just depends on how you manage and protect them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Word!!! She has does her thing very coded

      Delete
    2. Word!!! She has does her thing very coded

      Delete
  8. Everyone as got a scandal either one or two..it just depends on how you manage and protect them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super beautiful woman. I love this lady so much.

    My favourite Nollywood star.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is a coded player

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not at all,she is who she is. she does not fake it. follow her story, you will know she is the real deal

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321