Usher says getting married to Tameka at 28 was his best mistake.... | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 14 August 2014

Usher says getting married to Tameka at 28 was his best mistake....

Usher married his 41 year old stylist,Tameka Raymond in 2007 despite harsh criticisms and the age difference .
Two years later,the marriage ended in a bitter custody battle...When asked about his best mistakes in a new interview with O magazine,now 35,he said
"Getting married at 28.'Most people probably think I regret it because I ended up getting divorced, but it helped me learn that sometimes I think I know more than I actually do"

11 comments:

  1. In your face Usher hhahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. D guy too like old women, abi was he molested by an old woman eg his mum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usher likes old women. He tried to hit on me in newYork .He did all he could even cried but i said no because he is not that rich. We just kissed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usher likes old women. He tried to hit on me in newYork .He did all he could even cried but i said no because he is not that rich. We just kissed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeyaa! TRUTH the dreamer !i can see u have malaria! Let us know ur condition when u wake-up!
      )9ijaborn yankeebased)

      Delete
    2. Please Ebola alert here @ Truth

      Delete
  5. Peter of psquare can copy sha, he copied usher's luk and swag also got married to a lady older dan him all in d name of mentor. I pray dey dnt crash sha, guess I'll make Dangote my mentor and get all ma haterz working unda me and answering me YES SIR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool just noticed it. Peter copied Usher even marrying older woman

      Delete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Damn, the dude has really learnt his lesson no doubt...... see old mama abeg....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321