"I can't sleep..They were good children"-Patrick Sawyer's heartbroken mum | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 21 August 2014

"I can't sleep..They were good children"-Patrick Sawyer's heartbroken mum

Georgia Nah  is the heartbroken mother of Patrick Sawyer and Nyennetue who both died from Ebola in the space of weeks. She told NBC10 on August 12
“I can’t stand it,I can’t sleep. Every day I think about them.I didn’t even know she was sick,“My children were good children"
Nyuennyue died July 7-- one day after her brother visited her.But hospital officials did not test the woman for Ebola until after her death – meaning her brother had no way of knowing he was exposed to the virus.(continue)

Nyennetue was buried in Liberia. But more than two weeks after Sawyer’s death on July 21, his family is still working to have his ashes returned to the states.
“At least send me something..“To know that here are the death certificates, the results of the Ebola. I don’t have anything.”
Their memorial service is on August 23 

12 comments:

  1. I feel her pain. It's not easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shall be well,take heart GOD loves you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I hate her son for what he did,no one deserves her pain.May God console

    ReplyDelete
  4. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    God, this woman really loose alot and i really feel for her. I pray her daughter R.I.P but may that stupid patrick R.I.Pieces....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ED oooo I beg do not kill me with laughter @R.I. Pieces

      Delete
  5. Madam remove partrick and i 'll feel ur pain.partrick has put other mothers in pains*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so damn lucky he did not come nd infect her with the virus,I feel her pain for her daughter only

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madam, its sad u lost ur 2 children. Take heart. But Patrick brought pain to Nigeria, most especially to the health workers that attended to him and their families. As u are crying and going tru pains, so are some affected families here in Nigeria. Your son was evil and will never know peace wherever he is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. May God Save us all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How come the wife says he came for better medical care and was actually avoiding body contact in liberia airport(since he didn't know he was exposed to the virus) and the mother is saying a different thing huh? Bunch of liars!!! Patrick will not know peace, simple.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321