Kanye West calls out comedian for impersonating him,joking about Kim at the VMA's | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 31 August 2014

Kanye West calls out comedian for impersonating him,joking about Kim at the VMA's

Kanye West headlined  Budweiser Made in America Festival performance in Philadelphia last night(August 30th)... He went on yet another rant and aired his displeasure over being the butt of a comedian's jokes at the MTV VMA's.
 ' I got love for all these people. Anybody in the media, all the tabloid covers.I know everybody’s doing their job, but before we go to the next song I want people to realize that what we do, we put our love, our heart, our pain, our story, our lives into it. 3 a.m. every night in the studio for this.”This shit we do is serious. I make music to help more people.Fuck saving face and what it's supposed to mean, it's about living my dream.'
On Jay Pharoah impersonating him at the MTV VMAs,joking about his rants, Kim and Baby North, he said

 "I called Jay Pharoah right after the MTV Video Music Awards and I said, 'You know, I appreciate your show, but let me tell you about my story, let me tell you what I went through to get to that position,'"  "I'm not making it a black or white thing right now, but I'm telling you if you see a black guy anywhere, he had to work 12 times as hard, excuse me. So we're not going to have any black comedians going up on stage spoofing the people who are working hard to open doors not only for black people, but for any creators, beauty, truth, creativity, positivity and just helping the next man out with love, with love, with love, with love, with love.

12 comments:

  1. Kanye my man!!!! Love is real, spread love n not hate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew he was going to talk.... @Kanye, Goan brush jor ! Its his job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abeg kanye go and sit down jare,were you the only one he joked about ni?all these your rants sef,I tire for you o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaa God bless U Kanye West u spoke ma mind!travelling around the world has taught me that what u are saying is the truth and fact and i totally agree with u that "Any successful black man u see had worked 4times more harder than any white man"so comedian Jay Pharoah u cross the line by bringing a black man down in the name of jokes,even myself that i'm not yet a superstar i will not take any silly jokes lighty b'cus u don't know what i'm goin thru and i can see with my own eyes what blacks in the united states are goin through b4 they make it.Kanye go on and speak ur mind,u worked hard to get to the top u are despite the racism against black people particularly in states u still made;if i were to still be in Africa i won't understand the reason u are ranting but being here i think i now know better and i will say go on bro i am behind u.
    (9ijaborn yankeebased)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLOG ANALYSER: #Kanye rants. Happy new month to Emeh and all MPN blog visitors. #wishing u all a blissful month. I love my birth month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Onyii,long time no read your comments

      Delete
  6. i was comin bck from the east today wen our bus stoped at onisha,the next thing i heard was "zmap"zmap" so meny people were hawkin it.emeh pls confirm if is the oreginal one bcos people are buyin it o,i even got one for myself.hmmmm!*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That VMA joke was off

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. True talk Kanye, your success is the result of your yesterday hardwork and confirmed fact that every black man had to work four times harder to earn his success. Kanye is in love and ready to fight and defend his love.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321