Why I took a break from music -Munachi Abii | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 20 July 2014

Why I took a break from music -Munachi Abii


When asked why she has been silent on the music scene, ex-beauty queen and rapper Munachi told Vanguard...
 It wasn’t too long, and nothing actually happened, I just decided to take a break. It’s not everytime you have to release songs, you have to take time out in between. If you continue doing songs all the time, before you know it, you will crash and it is happening to a lot of people right now without them even knowing it. So I had to take some time away to study people, the environment, and the music industry to know those that love and hate me. So that’s what I did. I took a step back and it wasn’t too long and I also used the time to work on my tracks and work on myself as well. So that is why I decided to keep quiet
 Who are hard to work with in the industry?

To me everybody is cool to work with. It’s just that women are tough to work with. I don’t know why we are like that, working with the men is easier because they know what they want but with the females, it is different. It only works well when you are friends.

20 comments:

  1. cant sleep 4 am been called midget20 July 2014 at 21:51

    please help i am short that i know,but most people say i look like genevive nnaji ,some describe me as short and sexy why some calls me pwetty petite and now a guy in my school has been asking me out 4 a long time i gave him a no! cus he is a womanizer and the dude took and twitter and said ;i was asking this babe out she dey do shakara funny she is a midget anyway lol am a midget miss p and reader pls help is been a petite bad does it mean we gonna receive insult till the world comes to an end ,why is the only tall gurls guys is it about the height or the what she portray as a woman,hardworking intelligent loyal humble and above all God fearing or is about the height and skin colour.am 4.9 thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Face ur studies n mk sure u dnt write such English in ur exams

      Delete
    2. Buy Bata ' Gbenga' and u can b as tall as u want to b. Seriously, jada pinkett is your height, see who she married! The problem is not you, it's the insecurity of those who. ' find you "Short." '

      Delete
  2. Really? Like seriously? I didn't know u ever existed in d music industry say more of noticing u took a break. Plz dnt return! Next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay oooo☕️☕️☕️✌️☕️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muna u shld av stick bin only an ex-beauty queen and not ex-musician cuz cumin bak to d industry will regard u as a new act. Break or no break, u now knw the industry is competition and slowing down will make odaz overtake u and datz exactly wah haz just happnd to u. My advice is diz launch ur own label and get upcomming artiste under u. I can as well be part ooo. DoroGudLuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she was never in the picture.....so why try to b like u were...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which frigging break?! Did she ever bring out an album or sing anything memorable? Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  7. C excuse oo, is dis 1 also a musician?

    ReplyDelete
  8. C excuse oo, is dis 1 also a musician?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls muna keep quite, big LIAR like u,money wen ben Bruce broda give u don finish abii b'cus them don chop u sotey u no hot for them ur politicians sugar daddy eyes again so u want to look for way to be publicly relevant. U for dey there dey grove up and down and make them dey carry go camp u for dubai hotel were u dey suck dick when babes like Tonto Dike don over take u tey tey. U can't fool all the people all the time ma dear! Keep quite and sit ur ass down and use ur brain to make a hit and we will know u are for real! Don't hype urself b4 the hit! (9ijaborn yankeebased).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur Soul is bitter. You need help @ Yankee based.

      Delete
    2. Ur Soul is bitter. You need help @ Yankee based.

      Delete
    3. But she is dating Tomi Thomas lol, she don't do old me. She follows young boys around Lekki and Dubai.

      Delete
    4. Also I can never understand how Muna has a fucked up wig/hair and is wearing Christian Louboutins. PRIORITIES PEOPLE!!! lol forreal na

      Delete
  10. Lol!! ^^^wicked comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ annonymous 09:24 i have no single bit of bitterness in me afterall i am having real fun over here, if u watch my lines vry well u will know i'm saying the truth b'cus i know most of them b4 i travelled and i cannot be romancing the truth and hiding the facts, (9ijaborn yankeebased).

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321