"I told Kim 7 years ago I would marry her"- Kanye West gets booed for going on 20mins rant | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 5 July 2014

"I told Kim 7 years ago I would marry her"- Kanye West gets booed for going on 20mins rant

Kanye West got more than he bargained for after he was booed at the Wireless festival in London for ranting for about 20 minutes. Kanye who was headlining stopped his performance and said
Fuck saving face and what it's supposed to mean, it's about living my dream.'I told Kim seven years ago I would marry her and I made it happen. I just wanted to make something awesome and be awesome and change the world, and that's exactly what I plan to do.'I'm not going to mention any names but... Nike, Louis Vuitton and Gucci. Don't discriminate against me 'cos I'm a black man making music.How many people have had people tell you that you aren't fucking awesome?This is what I'm talking about…. They say, 'I don't know what's wrong with Kanye' and make it sound like I'm a bad person in some way. What have I ever done that was so wrong other than believe in myself?"

21 comments:

  1. Na wah oh, this man doesn't get tired of ranting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanye is going mad .The Kardashian Curse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe u will marry the mother too ...who knws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He needs rehab

    ReplyDelete
  5. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    This guy need prayer warrior for his matter i swear..... shah na him life bdat...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy needs help

    ReplyDelete
  7. couldn't marry a woman of his own colour dumped his own kind. Slave to kardashians

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Kanye .He is always proud if his woman

    ReplyDelete
  9. couldn't marry a woman of his own colour dumped his own kind. Slave to kardashians

    ReplyDelete
  10. FOLLOW UR HEART DEAR, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN LIFE, JOIN THE LARGEST FORUM IN AFRICA VIA www.nairastar.com

    www.nairastar.com



    www.enyinnayaemma.blogspot.com



    www.nairastar.com


    ReplyDelete
  11. keep telling em kanye till em hear. they aint seen anything yet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want em to love me like they love pac, said 50ct., and after dat, he ain't gat no Hit anymore...u said u will marry Kim 7***go, so what.,sing/rap something meaningful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Witchcraft Kanye

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kanye West! Lagbaja's long lost brother..welcome home

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kanye is fine. Shame some people are kind of wary of those they feel don't fit the norm. Ye of small mind will never understand Kanye or what he stands for. It is rather depressing that Kanye is reaching out to those who are not anywhere near his high level of thinking. You will never understand Kanye. You need to have attained a certain level of understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is nothing wrong with his ranting, Kanye is just expressing his heart desire that came to pass and his feeling...hater are always see something wrong with what others does that they can't do..Team Kanye

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321