"I've forgiven Oscar Pistorius"-Reeva Steenkamp’s mother | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 8 July 2014

"I've forgiven Oscar Pistorius"-Reeva Steenkamp’s mother

 Reeva Steenkamp’s mother says she has forgiven Oscar Pistorius,,However, she still wants to know the truth..She told Hello Magazine
“I don’t hate Oscar. I’ve forgiven him. I have to, that’s my religion. But I am determined to face him and reclaim my daughter.It’s important for him to know that I’m there, that Reeva’s mother who gave birth to her and loved her, is there for her.I feel her presence and talk to her all the time.I trust that god will prevail and justice will be done. All we want is the truth.”
Osacr has been ruled fit to stand trial after a month of psychological assessments and if guilty he could face life imprisonment for murder or 15 years for a lesser charge  

10 comments:

  1. Moment of rage jst caused dis guy his career and life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    This woman really have a gud heart and why is this case taking so long when we all knw that, that baga oscar commit the crime.... 30 yrs shouldnt pass that baga by though....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLOG ANALYSER; it is well, it is easy to say bt difficult to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. be slow to anger

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is going to jail for life. The judge told me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep exposing yourself 200 naira bed warmer.Oh sorry for the promotion,IS DOG BED WARMER ,I HEARD YOU SERVICE THE DOG !!!

      Delete
  6. Let judgement take it full Course

    ReplyDelete
  7. i felt for the woman, now this made me wanna shed tears. RIP Reeva

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has forgiven the guy but she still want justice... I can see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Witchcraft forgivness

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321