'I want a relationship like Jay Z & Beyonce's"- Keyshia Cole | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 31 July 2014

'I want a relationship like Jay Z & Beyonce's"- Keyshia Cole

Keyshia Cole who was married for two years is on the verge of divorce after her basketballer hubby,Daniel Gibson cheated on her severally. She was on the breakfast club promoting her new single and she talked about wanting love like Jay Z and Beyonce..Awww
"It has to be friendship, best friends. Whoever the guy is that I’m going to end up with forever, I want him to be my best friend! Like you know guys be in the car together like “yeah, this my homie!” I’m like where is the girls and guys like that? Every time I turn around it’s bros and bros on top of bros. What’s up with ya main chick that you just ride with? Like Bey and Jay, I see him like that’s his homie at the end of the day. Tip and Tiny, that’s his homie. Whatever they’re going through, they’re friends and I think that ultimately matters and that’s really what I pray for and what I want now."

17 comments:

  1. Dumb.People who are breaking up next month

    ReplyDelete
  2. your face is rough,so men go dey cheat on you
    portable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fake Portable,b warned! Ur brain has been infested wit Ebola virus 4faking my name! U shall b punished if u can't make ur own brand! Omo jatijati! Anuofia! PORTABLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Portable, so you can see how paınful it is when u are kind öf promotıng the phony truth... Well dö not worry he/she will get tıred very soon.. IT İŞ WELL

      Delete
    2. @SVC,tanks jare,u b my padi! Don't mind d fake Portable,I no its d real truth dat is getting back @me cos I was happy fake truth came on board,b warned,fake portable! PORTABLE

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha this is so so funny,the other time it was original truth vs impersonating fake truth now it's original PORTABLE vs fake Portable lol, pls o i'm begging the owner and borrower of names to take it easy o (laughs ). (9ijaborn yankeebased).

      Delete
  4. happy new month to emeh wishing you the best. i love your blog, the comments are so hilarious like seriously i often come here jst to see it Lolz before i forget i want to make a shout out to everyone wishing you all the best especially vizzy, original Truth lol of course we know ur comments. love you all.
    *Ada eji ejemba *

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh, cry me a river! So Portable its ur turn abi? Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. the next to be impersonated is vizzy. Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why all d impersonation? Like dey bin paid for it! Emeh approve some of dis comments before posting em, cos its nt gettin funny! Kip up d gud work

    ReplyDelete
  8. When are u ready to settle down and stop flirting even Lil Kim the world prison prostitute has given birth to a ward attendant. You sang Sent from Heaven, ask God to send urs from heaven

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is yoruba characteristics na

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is yoruba characteristics na

    ReplyDelete
  11. You want their type of relationship, I pity you....
    www.justhealthng.info

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm gay......I fuck thru my Anus
    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fake truth, fake portable, now fake cutemicky. What is all this????this is a blog for Christ sake. Not cool at all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. God wil give u your heart desire. ** miss kewisky **

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321