"I am enjoying my marriage"- Foluke Daramola gushes | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 5 July 2014

"I am enjoying my marriage"- Foluke Daramola gushes

Their union was trailed by controversy after Foluke was accused of snatching Kayode Salako from his first wife..But according to Vanguard she gushed about her marriage of 1 year 4 months. saying
“I would say that the reason I am enjoying my marriage is because I married my friend. I did not jump into marriage for the sake of getting married. I took time to study the kind of man I wanted to get married to. It is all about friendship. If you marry your friend, you are bound to enjoy your marriage,”

17 comments:

  1. If that be the case -- AM happy for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ode, that's why u keep bleaching to save ur marriage abi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This woman is a joker. Only 1 year you are gushing. Wait till 12 years like Beyonce or15 like Victoria Beckham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell that to d oba of ur land.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Well gud luck to them shah.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madam marriage .After tying him with jazz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoruba razz couple

    ReplyDelete
  9. Witchcraft couple

    ReplyDelete
  10. But I heard her husband cheats on her yet she is still happy,na wa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Local couple

    ReplyDelete
  13. keep enjoying what goes around comes around.**miss lewisky**

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's ur time.enjoy it to d fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  15. why does it sound like she is trying to convince herself all the time.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321