Happy Birthday to beautiful blog reader,Chioma Ezenya(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Happy Birthday to beautiful blog reader,Chioma Ezenya(Photos)

 Today is Chioma's day ..She is an ardent reader from day one and also comments with "Chioma Lovelyn"..If you can , kindly make her day special with a comment...
Here is her message ....
"Its my Birthday TODAY, All thanks to Almighty God for granting me the grace to see another year added to me in peace, joy and happiness.Thank you for my family who never fails to show some love and care to me.
Thank you to all my friends who never forget me and always understand me.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today.Thank you, Lord, for all the experiences that you gave me this past year.
Thank you for the success that will always be happy memories for me.
Thank you for the failures that molded me to be stronger
and drove me to come closer to you.....

Thank you for all the happiness that gave me time to celebrate.
Please help me in the days ahead that I may make this year the best year for me yet.That this year may bring good credits to me,happiness to all my loved ones and joy to you oh Lord. AMEN.
God has truly blessed me.I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I am celebrating my life. I’m alive, and so are you (if you are reading these words) . He has blessed me and called me favored!.Wishing anyone else who has a birthday today many blessings and may you have an awesome day and year ahead. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,.GOD is Always faithfull to me... 
Twitter handle n instagram @Sweetchiommy29





30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hbd Omalicha, egovin, fine geh no pimples. Wishing u many days ahead!

      Delete
    2. HBD and more blessing

      Delete
  2. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Hbd gal.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***


    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so because it's your birthday you sent in this epistle wishing yourself all the things we were supposed to wish you. HBD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth yaff madt aswear.. Lmao

      Delete
    2. Lmao truth you silly

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday chıomy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before odaz start to pirate their fake msg. Here is d original one wit Nafdac reg no: 29-07-2014. Happy Birthday dearie, wish u all d best in life and many more yrs to celebrate. I luv u chop kissss muuuaaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday dear!!God bless your new age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HBD Doro Chioma! Many many more yrs in d land of d living-Amen. Portable

    ReplyDelete
  8. HBD dear, live long and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday dearie! Wish you many more good years ahead. Visit www.tinyphoenixx.blogspot.com for dating tips and inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hbd wullnp. enjoy
    *Ada eji ejemba *

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chyoma i see you. ......Happy birthday nwanyioma! Many more blessings. I celebrated mine on 11th and Ada my daughter on 23rd...........May God continue to abide in us...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hbd chichi, may all u desire b granted ijn. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanx my lovely friend...I appreciatr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday Chichi, many happy returns.

    ReplyDelete
  16. BLOG ANALYSER: Happy birthday! Wishing u more wonderful years.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321