Beyonce & Jay Z loved up as she fuels cheating rumours by changing song lyrics | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Beyonce & Jay Z loved up as she fuels cheating rumours by changing song lyrics

Beyonce fueled Jay Z cheating rumours by changing lyrics of her song, during their tour. While performing "Resentment," a track off of her 2006 B'Day album,she made the crowd roar when she replaced 6 with 12 to signify the years she has been with Jay Z..
"Been ridin' with you for six years why did I deserve/ To be treated this way by you"..
She changed it to...
 "I know she was attractive but I was here first/ Been ridin' with you for 12 years why did I deserve/ To be treated this way by you, you/ I know your probably thinking what's up with Bee/ I been crying for too long what did you do to me."
Meanwhile, they looked lovey-dovey during a shopping trip as bey rested her Head on Jay Z's back...
Nor matter what, they adore blue Ivy and that alone is worth keeping them together for life 



18 comments:

  1. Emeh how did you know she was resting her head on Jayz's shoulder? How u take know? MtchEeeew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon 6:22, check the first pic before you do mtcheww

      Delete
  2. Lool Emeh get sniper eye.I see this relationship breaking this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Jay Z can cheat on Beyonce, then I no get hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dey craze ooh,hahahahahhhaha,u really cracked me up.
      #rootzy#

      Delete
    2. Best comment of the year for me !
      you made me laughed so hard and long for people i work with joined me in laughing for some time before moving away from me with a look on their face that made me laugh more.
      I owe you a bottle of wine for this comment.
      pls go with the name of anon 7:00 so i can find you next time for bigger laugh.I love your sense of humour sweetest anon 6:59.

      Delete
  4. jonsing love
    #highschool#

    ReplyDelete
  5. Queen Bey,all I want is dt shirt plz (♥͡.̮♥͡ʃƪ) luv much:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Queen Bey,all I want is dt shirt plz (♥͡.̮♥͡ʃƪ) luv much:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    To me all this is just pure stunt to always maintain a spot in the media though... Nobi only 12 na 20....... I dont even love them any more....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Werey... Did that deduct $1 from their account? They'll even be happy that a looser like you stopped liking them. Foolish fool

      Delete
  8. Hop dey dnt breakup, Bey beautiful as alwaz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emeh,I can comment ooh,rectify it mbok
    #rootzy#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *can't*...ope ooh,I can comment now.
      #rootzy#

      Delete
  10. Does Beyonce carry blue ivy at all? All I see al the time is Jan's cuddle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emeh, I find it highly ridiculous and disappointing, how a supposed 'smart' girl like you would ever think that Beyonce will talk about her marital woes(if there's even any) publicly... I mean, this is the same beyonce who wanted to maintain her diva status by doing absolutely nothing, while her sister pummeled her husband... Use your brain jor, they are banking on all the sensationalism bullshit the media is feeding the public.. They keep you glued to them by manipulating your wanton curiosity..... What a creative couple they are

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anon 6:59,, hahaha i feel u lol..
    D family always look good. Lovin d first pic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute blue ivy

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321