Someone is trying to ruin my reputation-Weird MC cries out | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 21 June 2014

Someone is trying to ruin my reputation-Weird MC cries out

Recently, rapper Weird Mc angrily reacted on twitter to reports she takes drugs before going on stage..Speaking to Punch, she blamed it on jealous people who see her as a threat.She said she knows who the rumour emanated from..
“Someone may be seeing me as a threat or it may be a product of jealousy. When people start coming at you, then there is a reason, and that is why I have to check it. You must be an energetic performer because what you do in the studios is different from what you do on stage. So, if you can’t appreciate someone’s natural gift, common don’t tear it down in the name of competition, that is not right.How can I have an issue with someone when I have been quiet for a while, who am I going to have an issue with. I’m a very reserved person and I keep to myself. It is purely from competition, jealousy or someone feeling threatened. It’s strange. It could even be a case of somebody went to a place where I was also considered for an opportunity andmaybe the person was considered too, and the person tried to say something to discredit me"
Weird said she wouldn’t want to expose the person spreading the rumour because....

“By doing that I would be giving the game away. I just felt I should bare my mind. The issue of my energy has been going on for years.It wouldn’t have been an issue if I was a male artiste. That I know for sure, because people wouldn’t expect a lady to display so much energy. But it’s not a problem, my fans know this is the brand, it’s an exclusive brand. If they come to see Weird MC perform, that is what they like but if you don’t get at them, they tend to wonder what went wrong, and they could ask why isn’t on point.
“I give you value 100 per cent. For people who can’t deal with it, it’s their problem if they are still stuck in their ignorant ways, not my problem. Internationally, that is what is expected of you as a standard. You must be an energetic performer because what you do in the studios is different from what you do on stage. So, if you can’t appreciate someone’s natural gift, don’t tear it down in the name of competition, that is not right.I feel there is a hidden agenda somewhere. Someone may look at you and see you as a threat, there is a reason. When people start coming at you, then there is a reason, and that is why I have to check it.”

15 comments:

  1. The world is full of jealousy but they can't stop you though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever happened to her career?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errrr..Why would someone want to ruin your reputation. You haven't dropped a hit in a decade. You were lucky with your ijoya hit for yoruba people .Pls park wella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emeh, correct your heading "by" not "my".

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It wouldn't be an issue if I were a male artist" Isn't he a male? I'd be damned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title of this post looks confusing but the content is explainatory. What reputation does someone want to ruin?

    www.justhealthng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. d heading is wrong pls ... change it ... thanks

    >>> www.kingebuka.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for drawing my attention to that...God bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Which stage is she performing on,and wat reputation? Wat carrea too? This news is actually *Weird*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lmao @ anon 17:33

    ReplyDelete
  12. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    I swear emeh yu fine.... Pls who is weid mc?? Lmao...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol at Anon 17;33

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat career? Wats d name of ur type of music? Ijoya record label? Jst seekin 4 attention cos I know definitely dat u r nt musically gifted

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its been like a decade last i heard of weird mc..so sorry about ur to be ruined reputation..


    ~EDO BOY~says so via www.facebook.com/eddywhiz

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321