'There was a time Beyonce almost attacked me over Jay Z' -50 Cent | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 31 May 2014

'There was a time Beyonce almost attacked me over Jay Z' -50 Cent

Many think Beyonce can't stand up for Jay Z because she watched her sister beat him up..Well, 50 cent thinks differently because Bey almost came at him once...He also said if he was in Jay Z's position in that elevator, he would have f*ucked Solange up once or twice ..lol .In a new interview with The Breakfast Club he said ......
"One time BeyoncĂ© jumped off of a ledge and came running over cause she thought me and Jay had issues. And I’m like, “What the f-ck? Did she really just jump and run up on me like that?.We was at the Cosmopolitan hotel. She jumped out and was like this, “What?! That Bonnie and Clyde forreal! You try this or what, boy?! I’m here!” She bugged out at me. I looked and Jay starts laughing. He’s like, “Yo, you know what it is.” I said, “Oh sh-t! What the f-ck y’all got going on, man? Bey jumped down off of that joint like, “What?! Wassup?!” Matter of fact, Floyd Mayweather was there. We were in the Cosmopolitan in Vegas and I was bringing him to say wassup to Jay because Jay don’t really like him."
On Solange



He did the right thing. As much as people would like to laugh at it, it’s really laughing at so much success. I would’ve probably f-cked her up under those circumstances. I ain’t gon lie. I would’ve did it once or twice. “Chill! Chill!” [punches air]. You in an elevator that you don’t know the camera’s running so he’s not considering corporate sponsors. He’s just not responding for whatever reason because we don’t know what’s motivating her. And then you see BeyoncĂ© not moving.
On plans to get married...
No. It’s expensive. For me, it’s really expensive and I have to develop a friendship that I feel is priceless, so whatever it costs, if it doesn’t actually work that way, then it wouldn’t matter. Let’s say this, the smartest guys that I know, the guys that run Fortune 500 companies, if you look at the list, and it’s clear, they will tell you that they married twice or three times and their biggest lost was investment in friendship. Getting divorce and losing half the money or portions of the money at different points. They don’t lose it through contracts, we read the contracts.
On Ciara:
"I been (in love) a couple times. I won’t tell you every time but I was digging Ciara. Like, I was around Ciara for four years.We broke up because of time. Just time and things. It was something… basically, it was a small situation but we made it bigger. This is why you see so much…but I don’t usually talk about women because whatever you say is wrong. Now there’s other people that’ll go, “Oh you mention her but you didn’t mention me?” Regardlessly.
Because she put out records that actually, like “Sorry” and all this other stuff that she put on her actual [One Woman Army] album, because of how long it takes you to make an actual record. So from the time period that we’re not around each other all the way until the point of release, it could be a year. So people who look at, who don’t understand the process, and go, “So why didn't you just go back and say sorry?” Things are different by that point.
I made her love me! You ain’t see she chose me over Bow Wow? (laughs)"

21 comments:

  1. Na so my girl wey she never hit me over 1yr now come try am some days ago.i twist her arm she come dey scream beg me.this solange girl don dey give some girls liver to hit their bf sha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur point exactly? Brainless giraffe

      *CUTEMICKY*

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahahahhaha.....brainless giraffe

      Delete
  2. 50cent is a thug.If solange had done it to 50 or Kanye, she would still be in the hospital

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ape face 50cent ask chris brown how it feel like fucking women up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dia biz not mine, yea jesu that Ass ni

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So,ciara's sorry song was for u 50,ehh ehh,ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehhhh,can som1 explain to mi wht he said bey said to him kos mi I kno grasp de gist on beyoncey standing for Jay at all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Lol I follow you say Hian

      Delete
  8. Lol @ bey going all gangsta...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still dey try make sense out of this smelling senseless write up..


    ~MR EDDY~says so via www.facebook.com/eddywhiz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How you go make sense when you be nursery school dropout

      Delete
  10. BLOG ANALYSER: so he dated Ciara? Didn't know that. Sorry bro is now a Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  11. see the crazy smile on 50's face..lol! mehn i never knew he dated CIARA?
    Damn!
    OBJ insults Jonthan Again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 50 cent and ciara?hmmmn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is true my guys he dated her

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don dumex hw u go knw? Wich day dem take born u? Amazaraza

    ReplyDelete
  15. I din't understand what he meant when she came at him. Was it a joke or real? As for the Solange part, I can only lol. But bragging about snatching Ciara from bow wow is so low

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321