"I never thought I'd be inlove & have Children -Angelina Jolie opens up in rare Elle Interview | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 7 May 2014

"I never thought I'd be inlove & have Children -Angelina Jolie opens up in rare Elle Interview

My favourite Hollywood actress ,Angelina Jolie made a rare appearance on Elle Magazine's latest issue and this is what she said about love and children..
On what she used to think her life would be like…
“I never thought I’d have children, I never thought I’d be in love, I never thought I’d meet the right person.Having come from a broken home—you kind of accept that certain things feel like a fairy tale, and you just don’t look for them.
On Brad Pitt.. 
"You get together and you’re two individuals and you feel inspired by each other, you challenge each other, you complement each other, drive each other beautifully crazy. After all these years, we have history—and when you have history with somebody, you’re friends in such a very real, deep way that there’s such a comfort, and an ease, and a deep love that comes from having been through quite a lot together.”
She is the definition of beauty and power... Aww didn't it make your shed a tear ...
More below

14 comments:

  1. Emeh I didn't oo.But she exudes power no doubt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks God for her life ...#mothers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful woman. I didn't cry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shed tears ke? Na everything dey make Emeh shed tears.. Sweet Angelina, sweet Emeh shedding tears, Emeh move over kim, Emeh power couple, emeh ...m.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So for those of yu that think yu can never love again, just be patient and yu will be surprise hw things will turn out..... Lovely interview no doubt....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love u emeh... mike

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lady exudes sexiness effortlessly! I like her...plus she has a kind heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this woman

    ReplyDelete
  9. After snatchin brad pitt frm jenifer anniston. Abeg park well angelina !husband snatcher

    ReplyDelete
  10. I luv dis woman's lips#no homo
    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  11. This Emeh sef, u too dey lie. Cry for wat nw?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Straight from the heart#

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321