"I guess my name gives gossips orgasm"-Halima Abubakar | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 14 May 2014

"I guess my name gives gossips orgasm"-Halima Abubakar

In a new interview with Yes Magazine, this is what Halima said when told people see her as controversial
"I’m not controversial. Why? People talk and the press write. Guess my name gives them (gossips) orgasm. I’m a simple home couch-loving lady. I love my bed, my comfort; whether there is spring or mat, I’m great at home. I don’t party. I feel like I don’t have fun and still not having fun, because I’m too serious and have been working since I was 13 years. But, it’s okay. I’m here making my own rules and making sure I follow them. I love meriting stuff, so I don’t cut corners. Hard work is better. You can sleep your way through, but it never lasts. I knew that from day one. When people reject me, I don’t worry because they are the ones missing and losing, not knowing how amazing I am. People love judging and as long as people love hearing hear says, then they add lies to sweeten the gist. So, how am I controversial? I’m always misunderstood by lots of people. Just because I don’t talk too much does not mean I’m unfriendly or arrogant. I’m just a calm-natured person. Not giving to stress. People have made me calm because of their constant gossips. I’m now like “Django”. I laugh and move on. I know that people still fight for me behind. So, God bless you all for the love."
On having a boyfriend she said..



 "Yes. You all have been guessing about that, but una get strength, why una wan know my guy? Do you know if I have? I laugh when I hear stuff like this. I just laugh at the assumptions. I have always loved being with just one guy. I don't do runs. Because I bought a car, gullible people are saying I do runs. So because I bought a car, I will have to sleep around before I can get it? That's silly. Everyone has become a judge and the main judges don't have work to do again. Please I am too young to be in a hurry to get rich. God can bless you anytime with just one breakthrough, if you are okay, cool and contented" 

35 comments:

  1. Nice shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOG ANALYSER: I like her, she seems reserved

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY SIS ,PLS GO TO WHERE LOVE IS JARE.GOD BLESS U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls like this are not always good in bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boys like u always end up with grandmas

      *CUTEMICKY*

      Delete
    2. @CuteMicky.......if you dey do your rubbish, see no carry am reach my side, stupid LOC

      Delete
    3. And who is dis village foo? U wanna get notice

      *CUTEMICKY*

      Delete
    4. Stupid uglmicky God purnish ur useless life

      Delete
    5. make una yab that lil cutemicky for me.
      thanks pals

      Delete
  5. Who is she biko I dnt know her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tht bumshort. Love u halima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So? That makes u a celeb? Biko park well

      *CUTEMICKY*

      Delete
  7. U made sense in your speech.
    Uhm.. buh u re not fine sha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey truth for the first tym since I knew u, u like person.. oh thank God.. I was begin to wonder may if be u were an alien.. @ Halima u r nau making mouth.. u tht knows too well tht our comments so bodas u tht it ends up leaving u depressed.. I won't join the train.. I no too like u.. u r just ther..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is this pupil with somalian english?

      *CUTEMICKY*

      Delete
    2. Jasmyn I undastnd u very well ehhh.... dnt worry just complete ur primary skul, I knw u'll be better wen u get to the secondary level.

      Delete
    3. Lazy vizzy and cute monkey.. Am glad I gave u two the chance to make comments using my sexy name.. guess wht.. u r nt of my pedigree and would neva be, not on ur life.. I can't compare either of u to the least of my employees, i mean my beneficiaries cos they r more thankful of fate than u two miscreants .. i can feed ur generations frustrated hungry touts. pls take my benevolent advise, end ur miserable pained lives or may be stil pray to God to elevate ur lives rather than searching for whom to transfer ur pain and aggression on, all in the name of correction.

      Delete
    4. @Jasmyn who helped u in typing this comprehension? Madam wats sexy abt ur name u punk. Plz make urself useful in the kitchen and stop disgracing ur ancient self

      *CUTEMICKY*

      Delete
    5. I was abt congratulating ur effort dis time buh u stil failed me on one sentence *not on your life* pls my sister just try and complete the primary education first, den wen u or the person dat helped u type dis present essay can talk abt d secondary level. For nw I'm not in Nigeria to brag mouth wit you. You r d reason my grandma tot me aw to sing this nursery igbo poem (akwukwo na'tu uto ona ra ahu na mmuta...)

      Delete
  9. Hey truth for the first tym since I knew u, u like person.. oh thank God.. I was begin to wonder may if be u were an alien.. @ Halima u r nau making mouth.. u tht knows too well tht our comments so bodas u tht it ends up leaving u depressed.. I won't join the train.. I no too like u.. u r just ther..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello? She neva liked u either u CHINESE MOSQUITO

      *CUTEMICKY*

      Delete
  10. Mehn, that body on my bed thats all i can picture ryt nw....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who is she? Stop giving faceless people attention on this blog. Please

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is she from Borno state ? Pls Miss Pet Niger I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Noting makes sense to me..both she and her speech...

    ~MR PETITE~says so...

    ReplyDelete
  14. So truth can ever like someone.. wow Dats nice, dis one u did not register ur opposition in d strongest term possible. Hmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ truth... No wonder it rained heavily here today. So u fit like person? Hmmm endtimes truth.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321