NBA bans Donald Sterling for life, slams him with $2.5M fine over racist remarks | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 29 April 2014

NBA bans Donald Sterling for life, slams him with $2.5M fine over racist remarks

After his racist comments castigating his girlfriend for posting photos of black people(Magic Johnson) on her instagram page,Los Angeles Clippers Owner,Donald Sterling has been banned from the NBA for life .NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said.....
"[Donald's remarks are] contrary to the principles of inclusion and respect that form the foundations of our diverse, multi-cultural, and multi-ethnic league… I am banning Mr. Sterling for life from any association with the clippers organization or the NBA — Mr. Sterling may not attend any NBA games or practices, he may not be present at any clippers facility, and he may not participate in any player or personnel decision involving the team… I am also fining Mr. Sterling $2,500,000, the maximum amount allowed under the bylaws of the NBA Constitution.We stand together in condemning Mr. Sterling's views, they have no place in the NBA."
 Adam Silver swears he will do everything in his power to convince the other owners into quickly forcing Donald Sterling into selling the team.

For those who don't know the story, read what the 80 year old told his girlfriend below

"It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games.…Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games."
 GF: "I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised."

Sterling: "Well then, if you don't feel -- don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come."

GF: "Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?"

Sterling: "You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?"


See some responses
President Obama-When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything, you just let  them talk,That's what happened here.

Oprah Winfrey-"We're off the plantation! The plantation days are over!"

Lebron James: "There's no room for Donald Sterling in the NBA — there is no room for him…I can only imagine if a player came out and said something of that stature what would happen to us as players," James said. "I believe in Adam (Silver) and I believe in the NBA and they have to do something very fast before this really gets out of hand."

Russell Simmons: Sad about Donald Sterling*** statements sorry for people who have to work for him. #NBAblackeye

Meek Mill: Donald sterling is the definition of racism .... He could b your judge.... Your doctor.....you teacher etc... I bet nothing happens 2 him!

Kevin Hart: Donald T Sterling is a flat out Racist....he will never see another dollar from me!!! This is This is disgusting....he has a slave master mentality!!!! This is disturbing and unbelievably sad!!! I feel for my close friends that play for this Racist because of the position that this puts him in!!! #Racist #ScumBag #Racist #ScumBag #Racist #ScumBag

Snoop Dog-"bitch-ass redneck, white bread, chicken s**t mother f***er."


16 comments:

  1. Yeah,we in dis togeda kos I aint no friends wif a nigar.They all suck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur life sucks so much u blame oda peeps,omo iran kiran i

      Delete
    2. Ur fada nd moda na dem suck,stupid bitch maybe na mumu boy,wey no get manner u so wich u were black! Grow up,Ewu gambia

      Delete
    3. Who is this fool.You must be a frustrated pig to be on a black blog .Racist ass wipe

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. Lol did snoop call him white bread? Choi

      Delete
  2. Lmao snoop baba high on weed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for the man... One less company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serves him right!... Snoop D no wan hear o haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what they call action. If its Naija, nothing will happen to him. Snooplion, I hail lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mehhnn Obama's response na die. That's the best response for his attitude. Ignorance is a killer disease - GS 101.

    #Zimama

    ReplyDelete
  7. scrutinise sterling's comment again.He told his gf"dont put black on your instagram for the world to see so they have to call me.He has racist friends too.why do you think black people always go to jail?racism.Believe me'if facebook owner'mark zukerberge and microsoft founder,bill gate are black america police and judges would have look for one fault to put them behind bars

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snooplion af vex o ROFLMA @ red neck pahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that..go

    ~MR PETITE~says so...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red neck chicken s**t modafucka..all the way ma Nigga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg,can't stop laffin at d 'chicken shit' #*karlishah*

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321