"My ist wife,my greatest fan"- Read Jim Iyke's touching tribute to his late mum | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 9 April 2014

"My ist wife,my greatest fan"- Read Jim Iyke's touching tribute to his late mum

Jim Iyke lost his mum on the 1st of April 2014..He wrote this beautiful tribute to her ..

"She was a force of nature. My big sis, my 1st wife, my confidante, my rock, my critique, my greatest fan and regal leader.
"She was a radiant, gorgeous woman with a smile bigger than the sun and always ready to embrace anyone for all the good and even wrong reasons.
"My sun is gone. The dull numbing ache in my heart will never be pacified by any woman alive. Not my lover, sisters nor even a daughter I may one day bear.

"The relationship of a mother and an only son is uniquely eternal and spiritual, transcending human comprehension. Mine with Gladys is even far strangely beyond that.

"They say it's a blessing if a son buries his mother and not the other way around. I'm not sure they're entirely right.

"They also said one never recovers from the loss of their mother. I hope they are right! May I never recover from the memories of your celestial love, sacrifices, warmth, your contagious laughter and merciless wit.

"Your enthusiasm for life and service of others was infectious. I'll miss you each and every waking moment of my life. I know you're in a better place now.

"I'll carry on everything you stood for 'til my last days.

"You came and saw and conquered.
"Adieu Gladys from your boy Jim.

21 comments:

  1. May her soul RIP. I also lost ma dad on d 1st of Apri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLOG ANALYSER: eeeyah may her soul rest in perfect peace Amen.

      Delete
  3. Oh jim, take heart, it is well. May her soul rest in peace. Vissy pls take heart too. Its really something inevitable, but it is also so painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, u r right. I just wish Eve neva ate dat apple talk abt giving it to Adam.

      Delete
  4. Hhhahhahahaha,@vizzy,don't talk like dat okay,just take heart,life goes on,I knw it's nt easy but u just hav to be strong and be by ur mum and siblings.it's well

    ReplyDelete
  5. may God give you the strength to bear the lost,@vizzy sorry about that God knws best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To vizzy and jim take hrt guys. The news must have sounded like april fool to you 2. The Lord is your strenght.

      Delete
    2. tanks alot pwetty and bm. i knw itz inevitable

      Delete
  6. Take heart jimmy boy. RIP MAMA

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  7. RIP MOMA ONLY MATURE MINDS SHOULD CLICK HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, this guy does not have any atom of respect for his mum, why on earth will someone call his mum by her first name when giving such a speech...... I just hope he really miss and love his mum the way he made us believe, all the same may her soul R.I.P.....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use ur brain.. Foolish comment from a foolish pson always hanging in jupiter.. Rip..

      Delete
    2. yeye fowl see how them come here lay bad egg spit on ur long neck,what are you doing here??hunting from blog to bog tufiakwa leave here b4 i break ur head if u dont knw what to say keep quit and be mature

      Delete
    3. Who is this dreamz guy? How old are you? Most of your comments are quite ignorant and for your sake i hope its because you are still a young young teenager.
      Back to the matter-
      Jim, your tribute to Mama is quite touching. I could feel you guys closeness through your words. Be consoled that she's in a better place now.
      Fat Girl Problems- click my name to find out more.

      Delete
  9. RIP Mama. I sympathize with you both Jim and Vizzy. God is your strenght.

    #Zimama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take heart my love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its well honey

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321