Meet the 67 yr-old Grandmother who rubs male 'Sperm" on her face to stay young | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Meet the 67 yr-old Grandmother who rubs male 'Sperm" on her face to stay young

There are several beauty treatments out there but  67-year-old grandmother ,Stella Ralfini from London says that her key to eternal youth is semen facials. She explains in a YouTube video.
It's worth thousands and thousands, but it's free, All you need is a lover but if you don't have one, you know what to do. All you need to do is, every ten days or two weeks, just both have a good time, make sure he has a good time, and when your beautiful love-making session is over, you are going to scoop this amazing sperm mask up in your fingers, put it on your face, leave it for fifteen minutes and wash it off.I know some of you are thinking "What is she saying?!" but we have to assume that your lover is a healthy clean man and eats wells.
'I came across one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. She told me she was in her late sixties but looked much younger. Her skin was so silky smooth and line free, I had to know her secret.Her secret was that she used a face mask made from her husband's sperm (apparently this beauty tip had been passed down through generations of her family and always been thought of as nothing.'
 Stella describes a lover's semen as 'the freshest cell therapy available on our planet' because, she claims, it is packed with recognised proteins and minerals that are known to reduce the ageing process.
Who's game? Lol




27 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...abeg if ur bf thin like my tiny belt,no try am ooo..cus Ape g̶̲̥̅̊ΓΈ̲̣̣̥ fine pass ur face if u try am

    ReplyDelete
  2. We knw nw, no be 2dia...its true nw*Ovietemi*

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sperm cost one billion dollars, hit me up if yu are interested so that we can talk more....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's Using natures Gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. As she said, healthy sperm,not sperm from Naija guys who have eaten Akara and beans with pure water and trekked for 2000 miles

    ReplyDelete
  6. In D'Banjs Voice "U don mk me Fall in Love OΒΊ°˚˚° " EMEH I'm so loving Ur Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not as 'miraculous' as Botox but certainly without the possible side effects. Sperm...what about vaginal fluid? Keep up with the research. Self reliance is key.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmm
    Ladies who will try it out?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha different strokes for different folks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Endtimes sperm loving grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard of this before. Most girls will mix it with their cream and be forming sweet 16. I knw if ma landlord's daughter (sukurat) shld get to hear dis, shez gonna cum beggin for ma semen. Pls can sumone tell me what to do before I slap this ogbomosho woman selling vegetable. *vizzy*

    ReplyDelete
  12. My boyfriend Don suffer becos from now on, him go dey do hand job to save up some sperm for his baby to look younger... dancing azonto

    ReplyDelete
  13. My boyfriend Don suffer becos from now on, him go dey do hand job to save up some sperm for his baby to look younger... dancing azonto

    ReplyDelete
  14. My boyfrd doesn't have sperm..lolz.na serum.it makes my hair grow faster n fuller.lwkmd

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lwkmd,eya it's a pity I no longer have a bf,I wuld have luv 2 try it lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dats call try and see.And u go see ReD

    ReplyDelete
  17. I for like try am but 9ja guys watery sperm no be here

    ReplyDelete
  18. My sperm is healthy to the female body when swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My sperm is healthy to the female body when lick my d**k till i cum and swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ sunday u r disgusting! Puk!!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321