"I'm a very beautiful woman, I don't need to bleach"-Foluke Daramola | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 2 March 2014

"I'm a very beautiful woman, I don't need to bleach"-Foluke Daramola

When asked by a Vanguard reporter on bleaching allegations, the actress said..
"I don’t know where that is coming from, I have never been a dark complexioned person from time and also, I would never do anything that would be detrimental to my health for anything.
Besides, I am a very beautiful woman from time, so I don’t know what bleaching would add to me. If I send my graduation picture that I took 13 years ago when I graduated from Ife to you  and the one I took when I graduated from UNILAG four years ago, it’s still my same fair self, so maybe  photoshop is doing something to the  minds and sight of the  people talking"

18 comments:

  1. fugly fat yoruba husband snatcher .See the signs of bleaching in your eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inconsequential idiot. Blind bat; blinded by tribalism.

      Delete
    2. Blind bush rat blinded by Apollo

      Delete
  2. @ Truth, dn't be tribalistic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm a very beautiful woman" dats why u had to snatch another womans husband

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't support adultery, but enough with the "husband snatcher talk"- why does the woman alwys take the blame? Did she tie a rope this neck, and dragged him? Wasn't it mutual? Why can't we call him an adulterous man! But no, the woman takes all the blame. Its about time pple stop blaming one party and leave the other! Both of em r adulterous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Annon 11:23! Hush! Foluke is D celebrity not her snatched husband,why did she hav to continue dating him when she knew he's married? Pls park-well and stop mis-typing(and mis-sending)...

      Delete
    2. When did it become a crime to be a celeb! Pple like u are the cause of Nigerian prblms! Nobdy supports adultery. I agree with anno 11.23, they are both wrong. He wasn't forced.

      Delete
    3. ANon 13:122 ! It is u who's d cause of Nigerian problem! And who said its a crime to be a celebrity! Inshort! I shuldnt be replying u cos u ddont kw jack,Foluke isn't a "He" mumu

      Delete
    4. kayode salako (mr kay) was my secondary school principal, a nobody till his ex wife tushed him up. so basicall what he does is use women , foluke needs to realise that .

      Delete
  5. who says "I know I'm beautiful"

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did kos she's confident of her self.

    ReplyDelete
  7. victimoffreshness2 March 2014 at 20:36

    Sorry, who z she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You r beautiful....... Is dat gona change the price of kulikuli.???. Next pls.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321