"I rejected my boyfriend's proposal because I can't be a housewife"-Anita Joseph | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 8 March 2014

"I rejected my boyfriend's proposal because I can't be a housewife"-Anita Joseph

While most ladies would be glad to be proposed to,Anita Joseph rejected her boyfriend's marriage proposal last month. In an interview with with Encomium she said...
"I rejected it because I cannot be a full housewife.  He wants me to quit acting and become a full housewife. But I am not that type that sits at home all day.  I love working. I love being busy.  He said when we get married, I will quit acting.I have known him for two years and we have dated for a year.I don’t want to disclose his identity, all I can say is that his name is Mr. M.  He is a good guy but he can stab you when he gets jealous.  He is so possessive." 
"He knows who I am.  Why wouldn’t he know?  He saw me on television before we eventually met.  He has been following all my movies.  He is not in support of my career.  He wants me to quit after marriage.  He doesn’t want me out because he doesn’t like my involvement in love scenes.  He doesn’t want people to be looking at me and me exposing myself because of romantic scenes.Of course, I have marriage in mind.  But I am not in a hurry to walk down the aisle."

22 comments:

  1. See local champion,razz desperado lmao I ll break if shhe gets the offer n don't take it. Smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This girl is very stupid and insultive. Let's see u ode

      Delete
  2. Ashawo I'm sure the guy is relieved.He almost made the biggest mistake of his life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dirty smelling bitch, she can lie, she would die sad and lonely

    ReplyDelete
  4. her life her choice
    www.trendyrammy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupid lying bitch, small boys fuck her anyhow. Industry pussy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would even propose to a fat elephant like you......I pity you..its like all this lagos boys have started teasing you with their little cash

    ReplyDelete
  7. And who is she again? Dirty lying bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nobody Proposed to her.. I'm sure of that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Endtime haters

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashawo backyard,nobody propose to her.End time harlot

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope u won't regret it....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls easy with the hate she is a human being.always ask yourself how u will feel if someone said †̥ђά̲̣̣†̥ about u

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I hear u,u can lie dis girk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nt only Mr M....mstchewwww. abegi make we hear word nah today?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nt only Mr M....mstchewwww. abegi make we hear word nah today?

    ReplyDelete
  16. All u haters shld go hug a transformer...dat insult is too much 4 a human being lyk u n am sure shez beta dan most u saying dirty tings abt her

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't advice any woman 2 be a housewife oooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Men dont give a damn about marriage like women do.Women are the ones trapping men into marrying them by getting pregnant without permission.Anita fiance will be so much happy that she turned down his marriage proposals.Men like catching fun than settling down.

    ReplyDelete
  19. so dont wory u go se nothing die.se you vagabond

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321