Nigerian celebrities shower accolades on their mums for Mothers' day(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

Nigerian celebrities shower accolades on their mums for Mothers' day(Photos)

Today is mother's day and celebrities are showering accolades on the mothers who shaped their lives..Eku,Bovi,Banky Donjazzy,Toke ,Peter Okoye ,Annie Idibia & many more celebrated their mums by sharing photos & messages
..Beautiful women..
Happy Mother's day to all the beautiful and hard-working mum's
Photos below


@sashapofficial: "Happy Mother's day to all the beautiful mothers and mothers to be out there, YOU matter! And to my one and only Mi Madre 😚 Sisi Fadeke Mi....You will smell the roses, you will feel the hugs, I will spoil you like my daddy did and we don't need an occasion for that. I could go on but you are not on IG lol! #IyaNiWura #TheYoungestGrandmaIKnow #DoublePrincess #QueenOfMyHeart"


 @bankywellington: "Happy Mother's Day to the most beautiful woman in the entire world.. Momma W. Cc
@officialbovi: "Dear mother can I ever thank you enough? No, not on 1 life times. She thought me how to read. She said if I had knowledge, I would have power"
@annieidibia1: "My sweet mom, no words is enough to express how I truly feel about u! Ur unconditional LOVE! For u taught me,love,kindness,patient!!! my solid rock ,ur selfless love is amazing... All I can Is thank u and ur reward is heaven... Thank u mom #bestie #sister #everything !! Thank God 4 this wonderful, selfless woman!! I love u mama" 
@tiannahstyling: "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WISH U WHR HERE....BUT GLAD URE RESTING NOW....#RIP#MUM#CANCER#IREP4HOPEFOUNDATION#MOTHERSDSY" 

@peterpsquare: "Happy Mother's Day to the wonderful women out there. And also to the Mothers who can't be here today. Love u all. #RIPMUM #Missyou"
. Toke Makinwa-Happy Mother's Day Momma, words can't express how thankful I am for you. Queen Esther, you embody the biblical Esther, a mother to many, you have sacrificed so much and only God can reward you for your kindness Xo
@mercyaigbegentry | Orisa Bi Iya kosi! Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful mum, my pillar! U will continue to eat the fruit of ur labour IJN! Love u loads Iya Mercy
So my wonderful dad sent me a throwback pic of my super mum and I that we took on a Mother's Day. I remember this day like it was yesterday. The love I have for my mum is more than anyone can possibly imagine. But trust me we can never love our mothers enough for all they have done for us. I pray God grants her more years to live with us. And I am also begging for God to expand the bandwidth of love I can possibly have so I can still pour it all on my sweet mother. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. #Mavin
Happy Mother's Day To My Lovely Mama! My best friend, my loudest cheer leader n d rock of our fam. Thank u for all u've done for us, We love & appreciate you mummy!!! 😘😘😘💝💐 #MothersDay
Cossy Ojiakor-Happy mothers day to chief Mrs Ojiakor. I love u. but can't stop beefing u.

26 comments:

  1. BLOG ANALYSER: lovely, happy mother's day to all the mothers all over the world. I can't wait to get married and start popping out babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewww...then, pop out puppies. Have babies, lovely.

      Delete
    2. Lol pop out babies

      Delete
  2. Who will marry you? Is that not your face on your display picture ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLOG ANALYSER: Sorry dear! I am not looking for a husband. I have found my soul mate and partner. The love of my life.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Lmao Cossy

      Delete
  3. Her mama fine pass am

    ReplyDelete
  4. pikin don white pass mama bcos of bleachin.chai...ibadan don spoil our country*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful women. God bless the good mother's out there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does Cossy always have to be odd?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hnmmm you go fear mamass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great recognition for our special moms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My darling Mum always said that Mother's day was the most important day to her because there was nothing more important in the life of a woman than being a good mother. Happy mother's day sweet mum. I remember you today with my heart full of love and gratitude. Continue to rest in the Lord till we meet to part no more...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy mothers day to all wonderful mother's out there.. We love you all

    Banky's mum is a cutie!! Very beautiful woman.. Sasha and her mum be like twinny!!
    Blog visitors oya send in your mum's pic and let's celebrate them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy mothers day to all the mothers at there..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Banky's mom iz cute




    Do you need airtime credit?, You can now borrow from your network, Click Here to see how.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It luks like annie's mum know dencia personally or is a fan of her product....in other news happy mothers day 2 all d mums in d world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happi mothers day to all mothers and all aspiring mothers. My mum is finer than all those women. Super Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Banky's mum is soooooo beautiful, Sasha and her mom look so much alike...Happy Mothers day.


    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Mothers day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mum, i love you so much and will continue to( with teary eyes), continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord till we meet to part no more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wonder how many layers of foundation Eku built on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Cossy's irrespective of the beef, she still love her mum...

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321