Uti & I are in love,It's not a PR stunt- Saeon | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 24 February 2014

Uti & I are in love,It's not a PR stunt- Saeon

Despite some calling it a publicity stunt,Uti's new girl has come to the rescue..She told Punch
 “I don’t like to put my personal business out there. I have known Uti for a while. He was in my only video. I met him prior to shooting the video because he helped me to bring some of the things I used in the video from England. We started talking, hanging out and then this!
We are in love. He is a honest and genuine person. People will always say things about him, which obviously are not true. But this will not stop him from being him. He is God-fearing, funny and, of course, good-looking. This affair is no publicity stunt, even though I know Uti is a big brand and I am only an emerging brand.”

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lwkmd
      I pray it lasts sha
      www.trendyrammy.com

      Delete
    2. wetin be this endtime sef?? if persn sneeze na end time...na wah for u ooo...lol

      Delete
  2. Fake rubbish ugly duo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds 2 fake,sounds like a script.lovely week ahead y'all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao, Uti dey fear 14years.....fake tales! next pls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao, Uti dey fear 14years.....fake tales! next pls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who cares...next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe ha-ha
    fear of 14 years... he begged d gal to say it's true jawe Who's this guy With Juliet Ibrahim.. new lover?

    ReplyDelete
  8. With this ur comment,it is sure for pubicity sunt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gay or not! I dig uti real big! Uti, abeg if seoun nor do again... Abeg hala me, I go DO WELL.... Wink

    ReplyDelete
  10. This oldie is damn facially challenged....Uti,what ever makes u sleep well at night..u gay to the bones

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uti can never date this kind of wowor girl. It is a Stunt. The more they deny, the more people believe he's Gay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, uti na completely blind fellow... Seriously speaking, seaon no fine at all.... But am wishing them all the best....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***

    ReplyDelete
  13. how does her looks affect her personality??...na beauty him go chop???

    ReplyDelete
  14. And how much were u paid?...d fear of 14years in kirikiri is d beginning of wisdom..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dis babe wor wor reach her stomach... gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dis babe wor wor reach her stomach... gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. seun would do ANYTHING for publicity so forget abeg, Uti no be her type at alllllll. let her keep decieving herself. Shior

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ma'shonugi there seaon love ko lust ni! We go soon know na when u use Uti blow finish we go know the koko. Onyosi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who de make dis end time comments..me de suspect u sf.

    ReplyDelete
  20. God will expose him in 3d and HD

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thought They said Uti is gay? Meanwhile, of all the pretty girls in naija's, na this not-so-good-looking girl? Chai

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321