Rapper TI openly castigates his wife Tiny for posting these photos of her butt on Instagram | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Rapper TI openly castigates his wife Tiny for posting these photos of her butt on Instagram

 It is widely rumoured that they are having marital issues, this may just be true and explains why TI would openly call out his wife on twitter instead of talking to her at home. She posted these ass shots on her Instagram page and TI commented
“You have so much more going for u other than you ass. Although it is magnificent, I think u should spend just as much time showcasing those other things as u do ya #booty…Awesome pic tho. Luv.”
Tiny responded:
“I wasn’t showing off my ass in this pic it was about my waist…u just looking at the ass bae! U no I wasn’t saying getting my sh*t together about my ass now don’t u? But glad u like it bae.”
See the pics below






15 comments:

  1. Was in the boot she's trying to showcase....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe I love this.She should hide that ugly ass with silicon jor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omggg!!! Its embarassing...he shuda called her na :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ti Ti shouldn't have done this to Ta Ta.He told me he was hurt by these pics and I told him not to do that. But she is his wife. Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pwetty pls shut up for once if u hv nothing good to say..... Still waiting to see ur ugly pics

      Sexychubby

      Delete
  5. Hmmmm. Thats d man ....#understanding

    ReplyDelete
  6. This frog-like looking g woman hisss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N how do u look lyk..... Wit ur fish brain.... Am out for u Truth so be warned

      Sexychubby

      Delete
  7. All I see I snooty booty booty everywhere.. And some waist. They are both right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They don't need all these.. Aint about that life husband and wife acting like sme groupie

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's love worrying them lo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess he's pissed she's showing the whole world her fake ass

    Frankaakano.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I hope as u love ass u will lyk d shit too oooo.... Anofia

      Sexychubby

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321