My Diary:The dissapointment (Must Read) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 10 February 2014

My Diary:The dissapointment (Must Read)

A lovely MPN reader sent in this writeup for us to read.I know most of us can relate to it..Read and enjoy below

If you like attention from your man like i do you will understand were am coming from. Cause for me i seriously like attention from my boyfriend. It’s been a while since we had a big quarrel and i seriously miss the begging and makeup outings and attention that follow our makeup after our quarrel. I have been looking forward to the quarrel, doing nasty things to provoke him so he will lose his temper but it seems like he gat my game.

 i pick offence at every little thing he does but he did not lose it. I form busy when he calls and he did not lose it. Meanwhile i did not know i was pushing him to the wall and he was getting feed up.




On Sunday he called to pick me up and said he will be there in less than 1hr I said okay, meanwhile i was cooking and i thought i will be through in less than 30mins and get dressed before he comes, but it did not work as planned. Because he got there even before i finished cooking and one thing he hates is to be kept waiting. 

He got so angry and left after 30mins of waiting and calling me severally without me picking because i know he will start shouting and i was not ready for that. when i finished and called him back he said i should forget it that he is not coming back i was not supposed to be mad cause it’s my fault but i was mad cause of the time i have spent dressing up and now am going to go back and undress he later called to say he is at my gate thank God i had not undressed. I came out and was forming vexing got into the car without talking to him, he was just ranting about how am used to getting him mad.

 Why would i keep him waiting the whole day? How i have been trying to get him upset all through the week and he has been trying to keep calm. Then i saw the right opportunity to get that quarrel i have been looking for ’’i said okay so i have been making you mad abi?

 Did you ask me why it took me long to come out? every time is about how you want it to be please, me am even tired of your bossing attitude infact take me back home its seems we are not compatible that’s why we always argue about almost everything. What’s bringing all this talks na? abeg abeg take me back home. i thought he would have said okay am sorry is just that you like doing this things. But no he said “is okay is that what you want? i have tried to be with you but ure difficult am taking you home” it then drained on me that maybe i have taken it too far but a lady still has to be a lady i formed like it was ok until we got to my gate. i was sluggishly leaving to see if he will call me back but he did not i got down and entered my house and he left almost immediately and i was disappointed. Bu

t i know he was just mad and will call to apologies so i would get my wonderful makeup till now is been 1week and 1day he has not called. i cannot subject myself to calling and begging him. Still hoping he will call. Chao

By Queen David.....

23 comments:

  1. ok keep waiting he will call, with all these fine babes wey full everywhere u need to reduce your shakara. Replacement ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Emeh. I v missed ur blog ooo. #bk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually went too far this time around, I believe if value ur relationship u will call him and ask for forgiveness. Swallow that pride girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful story but unreal

    ReplyDelete
  5. too tired to read thru this plenty story buh i sure gt the picture from the comments lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Themeless,plotless.......wrecked story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If ds's real, d writer should apologise cos as U̶̲̥̅̊​'r forming big girl anoda girl might b throwing herself at him. U should b matured enuf to kno when to stop teasing/pushing a man cos dey got big ego also. Gudluck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pick up ur modafuckn fon n apologize to d nigga cus u'r dumb 4 formin beyounce wen u'r not

    ReplyDelete
  9. O Gal u don enta one chance

    ReplyDelete
  10. U'r loosing it...its been a wik..open ur eyes

    ReplyDelete
  11. your guy is with another babe make you stay there dey form.yeye gil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't av to be wit anoda babe. There are stil som cool dudes out there. Poster its one week alrdy,you should giv him a call to knw wasup. By the way, there is a way u wil call dat he will b d one apologising at d end, u knw na. All d best at working it out.

      Delete
  12. Poster pEle oh!! Just 1week? But have not spoken to my boyfriend for 3weeks what does that means pls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means you are single, will you be my val?

      Delete
  13. simply means u live in a cocoon and u r fooling yourself. best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its bin a wik nd u stil thr waitin 4 him? Last tym I checkd nobody has evr chockd 2 death yl trying 2 swallow dia pride pik up d fone nd call 2 knw hw he is nd u shud apologise 2 if u stil want ur r/ship else jus 4getit cuz he myt nt call

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kids play games, grown women have successful relationships. go work on u, and learn from ur mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Posters' Imagination, lemme guess, you're a single girl and this is one of your fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. This is just imagination.

      Delete
  17. Earn more on http://taskandjob.com/?share=133135

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why can't you call?
    My questions are
    1) if you call, will you die?
    2) if you call, will it remove a strand of hair from ur body?
    3) will it remove anything from your body at all?

    You yourself said that he dint ask why you were late bla bla. Pick up your phone.
    'Hey love, how are you. Are you still vexing for me? Sorry nau. I thought one week would be enough for you cool off. I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I was cooking and bla bla. And ask to make it up by taking him out.
    Full stop. End of story.

    Women sabi elongate matter abeg.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321