MPN reader writes touching message in honour of her late mum(READ) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 2 February 2014

MPN reader writes touching message in honour of her late mum(READ)

Chioma is one of us and today makes it one year since she lost her beloved mum.She wrote this beautiful Ode to her to share with all of us..Let's help make her day a little better..Your support is highly appreciated

Today a year ago, I received news that you have passed to the spirit realm with shock. Every time that I smile,
Every time that I sigh,
I think of your face,
And a tear escapes my eye.

You were my world,
My inspiration and my heart,
But when you left me,
I thought I would fall apart.

You were my best friend,
My one true 'confidante',
And that's not all you were,
You were also my mom.

Please continue



I didn't want to live without you,
But you would have wanted me to,
And if there's anyone I want to make happy,
That anyone is you

I would have given anything to have you back,
But I know now that it was meant to be,
For you are still watching from up there,
And I know you're watching me.

I'll make you proud mom,
I'm going to fulfil your wish,
You're going to see me and smile,
That's a daughter's promise.
Mother,
as I walk through the journey of life,
I remember.
I remember how you helped me to grow
with love, truth, and honesty.
I remember how you helped me to choose the right path
with values, morals, and self worth.
I remember how you gave me dreams
with hope and confidence.
As I remember,
I pray to be a mother like you,
to shape my children into strong adults,
full of hopes and dreams.
You made me who I am today,
and I will always remember you in life's passing
for no one could touch my life as you have.
EZINNE ADLINE NGOZI EZEANYA (NEE AGWUNCHA) May U Continue to Rest in the bosom of the Lord. From Ezeanya Chioma lovelyn

31 comments:

  1. May her soul rest in peace dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. You don't have thinking faculty.

      Delete
    3. Posting the same dumb videos and no body is clicking on them.You are cursed

      Delete
    4. Take heart dear.

      Delete
  2. may her soul continue to rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life.....we just have to handle it the way it present it self!!!!!!nice poetry#undull

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gurl shld have my contact first

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know your mum Is smiling where ever she is now and happy you said you will make her proud. May God continue to protect and guide in all that you venture in Jesus name Amen. May her soul RIP....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waoo nice may her soul continue to rest in perfect peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. My she RIP. It hurts to lose a parent especially one who means the world to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is well.Your mum will be proud of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Times! For truth to send comment! RIP

      Delete
    2. Lmaooo @ Truth

      Delete
    3. I had to go through all the comment just to see what 'truth' wrote. Truth, u re nt as bad as all this haters thinks. I love u ok! I am ur num 1 fan. To Chioma, it is well, God know y. I did lost my dad too 3yrs ago and tot, my world wuld crumble, but here am I, leaving and nt asking God y anymore. It is well

      Delete
  9. May her soul continue to rest in peace....

    ReplyDelete
  10. May she continue resting in peace

    ReplyDelete
  11. May God almighty continue to grant the repose of her soul eternal rest. Sleep on until the resurrection morning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rest in peace swt mum

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is well ma dear..BQM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rip from pwesexytohbadt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww my pwepwe:*... Dear poster Rip to you mum

      Delete
  15. R.I.P,@poster ur post made me 2 remember de day my dad left us abt 10yrs ago wen my mum was pregnant of our kid sis.R.I.P mama chioma,R.I.P francis ofondu(my dad)#deraa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rip mama. It is well Chioma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good knight mama, Chi babe do ur best and leave the rest for God to handle.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321