Meet the woman who has slept with 300 people has atleast five orgasms a day | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 28 February 2014

Meet the woman who has slept with 300 people has atleast five orgasms a day

A 'hypersexual' woman(above) who claims to have slept with 300 people is so addicted to carnal pleasure that she spends up to five hours a day having sex or pleasuring herself.
Nessa Jay, 24, from Cromer, Norfolk, finds her addiction to sex hard to deal with and she is even having therapy to try to curb it.She first discovered her thirst for sex after losing her virginity at the age of 16 but now channels much of her sexual energy in to her work as a sex toy reviewer.
She has tested 2,000 toys, and says the nature of her job helps her to deal with her cravings.Nessa also says she's enjoyed sex with women and has had threesomes.
She said: '
I get sweaty palms, I feel angry and I need to satisfy myself if I don't get at least five orgasms a day through sex.'


Nessa says she even used to meet sexual partners in the supermarkets.
'First I chat to them a bit to make sure they're not dangerous or odd but once I know they are OK we go home together,'I have slept with about thirty men in a month before but for years I had regular partners and that was it.
There is an emotional side, I believe strongly that people should have some form of emotional connection to enjoy sex. It is often very intimate, I like physical connections and I have quite high standards actually.'I live an average life which most people my age would live. I see friends, I write, I have hobbies; it's pretty normal and pretty boring at times actually!
'I do not believe in sex addiction or nymphomania. My sex drive may be higher than some but it's healthy because I'm positive about it and I'm also a trained sex educator so I always make sure I have incredibly safe sex and get tested regularly.
'I'm perfectly healthy. I can't change who I am or how I act and I wouldn't want to,'
Sunnews

21 comments:

  1. Maheeda's sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endtimes addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Endtimes! I'm wit u my brother...

      Delete
    2. fact:she is a whore
      Problem:she doesn't even know

      Delete
    3. Lmao,mr endtimes,woever u r,I lov u die

      Delete
  3. Noting wey man no go hear

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm....its like d nympho syndrome is in vogue now...first it was maheeda and now this oyinbo....ok o...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freak she nids prayers smh nd shez proud ofit hw sad

    ReplyDelete
  6. when u get to meet ur maker, u will see that half of ur years were spent in orgasming {whareva} idiot.
    2mr if u dnt see who to screw u, u will hop on an underage or an animal n then go commit suicide at d end
    park well jor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naah, she probably has enough sex toys to last two lifetimes.

      Delete
    2. Naah, she probably has enough sex toys to last two lifetimes.

      Delete
  7. That is truth's sister.
    They love each other very much.
    The only reason y she hates yoruba is bcos Truth also was an addict 2 sex bt wen a yoruba man slept wit her, since then her life is no more d same. Thats jst y she hate yoruba pple nd attack dem at any given opportunity.

    *Messi*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mehn, america dey make sense jor..... If i get this one as neighbor all my sexual huge will be attend to.....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your English too will be 'huge' 'attend' to

      Delete
    2. Na Jupiter English, una no go understand. Hehehehe

      Delete
    3. LWKMD. Huge indeed.

      Delete
  9. @edDreamz... u need jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Believe me dreamz,u go run Becos u can't have a normal life

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321