Kim Kardashian undergoes laser surgery on her breasts to remove stretch marks (Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 24 February 2014

Kim Kardashian undergoes laser surgery on her breasts to remove stretch marks (Photos)

 She claims she hasn't done surgery but she is still very keen on looking perfect for herself and Kanye.On last night's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim and her BFF Jonathan Cheban visit plactic surgeon Dr. Simon Ourian, complaining about her 'wrinkly' hands.She also got laser laser treatment on her breast to help to reduce stretch marks..
For those who feel she is perfect without issues normal women face..now you can feel consoled..




18 comments:

  1. Leave dis woman alone.she 's utilizing her money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any man who complains about my stretch marks, will show the fool this picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, Kimmy, Kimberly..
    Looking good is her business.. I just love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lukin gud is gud business #yawns

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nw, the doctors go dey press that booby in the process when i dey here they die...... This is just unfair....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I get rid of my stretchmarks witout under goin laser surgery? Bikoe help a sis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get rid of my varicose veins, scares the crap outta me. And it increases yearly. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get rid of my varicose veins, scares the crap outta me. And it increases yearly. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a perferct woman.....I love her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect? Really? Smh, you're probably one of those who see her as a goddess...

      Delete
  10. Money rules the world

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's an ugly bat

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321