"I have nothing to do with"that boy "Davido".Let me LIVE"-Sunshine Haye rants | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 25 February 2014

"I have nothing to do with"that boy "Davido".Let me LIVE"-Sunshine Haye rants

The controversy regarding her alleged pregnancy for Davido has surely gotten to her nerves.Here is what Miss Sunshine Haye wrote on Instagram today
Let me LIVE!!! Everyday people wanna create more lies on me why??, I’m so sick and tired of all this bullshit .. Leave me the fuck alone !! I DO NOT have NOTHING to do with that boy so stop fucking mentioning my existence with his !!! I don’t understand why all of this is headline news, when so many people in the world are dying from chronic diseases #Sad’" 
When a lady starts calling a man she was once dating "boy"..it's over..lol 

18 comments:

  1. Guys please,I want to buy a 7OO thousand naira phone for personal use.I need help and advice.I also want to give out my Iphone 5 coz its underrated for what I do.can I get clues?thanks in advance Fam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 700 thousand are you mad?

      Delete
    2. Ouch!that hurts.take it easy.700 thousand is wat I can afford now for a phone is that too small?.please help me out.thanks

      Delete
    3. In my backyard, lemme me know whn u r ready.

      Delete
    4. That is cheap phone belle. My maiguard from borno uses N1.5m phone. You need to step up ur game joker.

      Delete
    5. @Belle you wanna buy a 700k phone*drops jaw* while I have none...I think you should gimme the ipone5 I would be so happy...

      @erd na lie jor *yimu*

      @Belle waiting don't fail a sis

      Delete
  2. This girl has been used and dumped by davido the yoruba tortoise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you need to calm down.you sound like you got high fever.you need a doctor.and I can help you out sweedy

      Delete
    2. Doctor ke? Pls tk her to T.B Joshua if truly u wana help her.

      Delete
    3. Belle I just need the 200k on the 700k and you will be my bestie forever

      Delete
  3. Lol@ davido the yoruba tortoise.....truth u crack me up all the time

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I believe what someone said,that the person behind 'comment by truth' is emeh. I av bin following up and I just accepted its true.the person likes to stir anger to lure pple into commenting. A good try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U must be mad to say such rubbish.... U will foreva remain Anonymous

      Sexychubby

      Delete
  5. Seriously, this babe na pure noise maker, no doubt....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dis babe is high on some weed

    ReplyDelete
  7. This girl is just stupid. If u didn't want all the fame attached to davido why did u mention him in the first place.... Gold digging mofo

    ReplyDelete
  8. 700k for a phone..Emeh ur readers are crazy..LOL

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321