"I charge N1m to write a song now"-Harrysong | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 28 February 2014

"I charge N1m to write a song now"-Harrysong

Harrysong who is signed to Kcee's Fivestar music and wrote Kcee's limpopo told Punch that these days he charges as much as 1 million naira to write a song..He also said he made over 50M from MTN callerback tunes for his "Mandela song"That's good oh!
“Before now we charged between N100, 000 and N2000, 000 for a song. Today I charge as much as 1million to write a song. Truth is, Nigerian artistes have begun to appreciate songwriters. They pay me my money and appreciate me. I have written a lot of songs but I don’t talk about them because Nigerian artistes don’t like it when the songwriters take credit for composing songs for them.”
 The proceeds from the caller-back tune is actually worth more than N50m. Truth is, I was paid a lot of money;  you know -  when they say money that can change someone’s life. That’s the value of what I received .I can’t reveal the exact amount because we work as a team. So, all the money realised is shared among us. You just want to forget all the years of suffering. It’s not a mere hype because the money is there. The song is everywhere. You go to South-Africa , the girls are crazy about it."

23 comments:

  1. If you charge one mill to write a song, how much will the producer charge ?And how many hits have you written?Lair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endtimes songwriter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pure wishful thinking. 1m to write song for Nija, my friend wake up and think of a better lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreaming is free my nigga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kip drimin..no be only 1mil u fool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kip drimin..no be only 1mil u fool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahahahaha u guys pity him nw......1mil ma ass kip wishing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss reading Maryam and Desmonds comments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol 1million kor..Make it 2 million

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahhahha....Truth don pursue Maryam comot for the blig nau...maryam i miss u..pls forget Truth, she's just an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmmmmm
    1m
    Mr beta pikin u sure?

    ReplyDelete
  12. If yu are big yu do big things....... I dey really happy for this nigga.....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ur own songs never b hit,Na artiste wey neva see food chop go pay u 1 mill.Yuck

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some pple don't know nothing about song writing...top artists pay a lot of money for a good song and take it or leave it Harry song is a good song writer..

    ReplyDelete
  15. No Nigerian artiste will pay 1 million for a song.Not even 2face

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321