Help! I'm in tears,what do I do to have my once perfect love back? | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Help! I'm in tears,what do I do to have my once perfect love back?

Emeh I hope this meets you well, I read ur blog everyday, good Job
U̶̲̥̅̊ doing. Am in tears, confusion my whole world is crashing I
can't describe this pain, well I ll try to make dis as short as
possible, been with my man for 6 years we were just fooling around initially but something happened we fell deeply for each other we became inseparable A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ every one sees us like a model, it was beautiful, then work took him out of town but d distance was N̶̲̥̅̊☺ barrier.



My first boyfriend started calling,infact moved into d hotel close to my house for over 1 month I refused to see him cos I
lost my innocence to him A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ he took advantage of me he was much older than me A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I was deeply hurt but it was difficult to completely forget Him, after begging me A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅ hanging around just to see me I fell for his trick went to see him we had sex .

A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my man got to find out I denied it initially but came out clean he was so mad but after sometime he sald he will
never let my ex take me from him A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ everything was back to normal, 6months later he started using it against me A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊
will remind me everytime the opprtunity presents itself,he purnished me ,hit me . Cheated on me, I was ready to give him up but he won't let me go, he proposed A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ insist I move in with Him.

 I did cos trully I love this man with my Whole life, some months back we had argument A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ he sald he does not want me anymore cos of dpains I caused him, that am overprotective and all what not, I begged
,cried , called friends to intervene nothing changed, I became frustrated A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ decided to move out but he sald N̶̲̥̅̊☺ yet he won't talk,laugh with me we re just like flat mates,the latest is...Today he will say baby its ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥✽̶okay✽̶⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ I love you

A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ it won't change then tommorrow its something else just like NEPA ,this man has made me see what love is A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I av tried to imagine me without him the result I get is migraine, the feelings is intense,3 weeks ago I saw the between his Ex A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I was mad called Her up and she made it clear she won't mind having him back, But he swore to me it will never happen, I cant deal with this, am confuse dunno what to do, I just want my Love,life,man back, please help me ask ur readers . thanks Emeh God bless

Nb From Miss P(Dear posters, please when sending emails kindly write in full so everyone can understand..thanks)



24 comments:

  1. Hmmm. My dr, ur man still loves u, jst keep lettin him knw hw sorry u r, jst incase he doesn't 4get ( cos he has 4gvn u, orelse he wnt ask u bck) sorry 4 ur lose. Nb stop fightin his ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel he wants 2 punish u cuza wah u did hez enjoyin d feelin dah he mks u feel bad 4 ur actions evn aftr uv apologised wah u shud ask urself is 4 hw long do I av 2 kip paying 4 d sin I committed? I tink enuf is enuf nd u shud let him knw dat if he dsnt stp all hez doin u'l leav him cuz uv got 2 knw wre u stand gurl. All wah hez doin is revenge nd if he truly truly luvs u he shudnt av taken it ds far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bb fonts though, my eyes dey pain me self!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number one, move 4rm his house. He'll feel ur absence and will come looking 4 u. He still loves u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do u went back 2 ur else boy since u kn u ar no more with him.Dnt u kn men generally are jealous,yes he has 4giving u bt he will never 4get.My adv 4 u is 2 change totally 4rm ur attitude nd let him see u ar trully a changed person nd pray 4 him 2 4get it cos men doesnt 4get things like dt easily nd dey will mk sure dey do deres in another way round

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is dis? Pls go back to primary sch to learn ur tenses

      Delete
    2. @Annon 20:37 Lwkmd! U'll hav to over thank me if I start correcting ur blonder and tautology.

      Delete
  6. Anon 20:37 pity us nw takit easy c gbagauns evrwhr *y do u went bk 2 ur else boy* lmao ds jus killd me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leave his house for now and watch what happens

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aunty emeh kindly post my mail thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls move out and put him on probation. If he is doing dis,he wud continue to remind u of ur infidelity when u marry him.May even use it to blackmail u into doing things u dnt want.watch out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just talk to him about it and let him know how bad it is affecting the 2 both of you(funke akindele voice) relationship..let him know that you made a mistake in the past and you acknowledge it but as a man he just have to let go for once even though it is hard...if he truelly want the relationship to workout well then he has to let go...and don't leave him cos the niggur still love you#

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just talk to him about it and let him know how bad it is affecting the 2 both of you(funke akindele voice) relationship..let him know that you made a mistake in the past and you acknowledge it but as a man he just have to let go for once even though it is hard...if he truelly want the relationship to workout well then he has to let go...and don't leave him cos the niggur still love you#

    ReplyDelete
  13. Go back to ur parents house.Foolish girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dear,ur man still loves u,he is just feeling bad for wat u did,u hav to earn his trust back and tell him u are. Sorry,but staying with him without no dowry pais on ur head is a no,and pls pray and ask God for direction,I wish u luck,pls wipe ur tears,it's well

    ReplyDelete
  15. who are the readers? Monkey. Go back to your papa house. Omo Oshi

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's normal for him to feel bad but asking you to move in with Him means he loves you.Still you need to give him some space

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't show a man you can't live without him or you are in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  18. why are u even living in a man's house when he is not married to u, is that d tradition now? move out of his house ASAP and regain your self respect. He is a wicked man that finds it very difficult to forgive. Give him some time and see what happens but don't go back to your EX!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Give him space...ure all ova him and so he's too sure dat no mata wat he does , ull still be der. Go back 2 ur house and i think u shud see 'mr and mrs' its a movie that will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Come let me marry u bitch. Bitch ass.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321