Gabrielle Union opens up on why she & Dwyane Wade are signing a Prenup | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 13 February 2014

Gabrielle Union opens up on why she & Dwyane Wade are signing a Prenup

I always feel when a couple decides to sign a prenup, it shows they don't completely trust eachother but Gabrielle Union who recently got engaged to Dwyane Wade(who has had so many cheating allegations) opened up on the Arsenio Hall show about signing a prenup ..As of 2012 he was worth $70M & she worth $12M.. they have been dating since 2009...
she said
“For this marriage, the biggest difference between this and the last marriage will be a prenup…at my insistence. When you have you own stuff, you don’t need to worry about anybody else’s stuff. So everyone should go into the relationship knowing I’m here for you and you’re here for me. And the reality is, I’ve never seen Dwyane balance a checkbook, so I gotta protect my stuff. It’s the wave of the future, protecting your stuff"

12 comments:

  1. lol 70mill to 12 mill? What is she protecting? Smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i second that and i think its a way to go.. Really Nice!!

    ¤¤AWA O TUSH OH¤¤

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the one protecting his assets. True love involves sharing everything even money so all this hollywood love no be am

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a fan of prenups like you said Emeh it breathes lack of trust in the union even before it gets started.

    Goodluck Gabrielle still as beautiful as ever.

    Www.isyberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. smart woman!! protect ursef thats the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Protect herself against what? A man who is 5 times richer than her and she is forming prenup.I'm sure he requested for it and she is forming its at her insistence. This Gabby looks so desperate to get married to this guy.Pathetic

      Delete
    2. Too many nigerians without brain... Do u know if he is in debt? What if he starts gambling? Or invest in a business and lost all in a day?

      Delete
    3. Gbammest 09:57

      Delete
  6. Only hungry girls don't want prenups.If you love me what's your own with my money.I must sign a prenup with this my girlfriend before she takes my 5million

    ReplyDelete
  7. better pikin....sure T girl wont bother about that...how much i get self....mtcheew..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deceiving themselves

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321