Aww! Rihanna's beautiful birthday message to her childhood friend will make you shed a tear(READ) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 24 February 2014

Aww! Rihanna's beautiful birthday message to her childhood friend will make you shed a tear(READ)

 Rihanna is probably one of the only superstars who has stayed true to her real friends before stardom..And they love and adore her too.They are always around her..See the very beautiful birthday message she wrote to her childhood friend who is now a doctor..Almost brought tears to my eyes because these days it's really hard to find true friends..
@badgalriri: "Happy Birthday to my queen, Sonita!! I've known this heifer since I was 11 years old...we walked in to Combermere School first day, 2 red skin girls, born 4 days apart, same height (back then), same fuckin hairstyle! That was all we needed to absolutely HATE each other!!! To make things worse all the "grey and whites" (seniors in grey bottoms, white shirts) thought we were sisters!!!! UGH!!!! She sat in the front I sat to the back! Until we joined cadets a week later and became the illest 2 man army within any platoon! We were good at everything together, but especially at raising hell!!! She was always so smart!! Outstandingly so! I could never understand why she was actually doing homework! Mind boggling to me at the time! 15 years later she's a doctor and I'm so fucking proud my nigga!!! Even though we love so far apart now, we've never been closer! I love you til the death of me!!!! I respect you as a true woman, and I cherish your honesty!!!! #HAPPYBIRTHDAYSONITA @sonitalex"
Screenshot below


Shedding tears right?If you ain't..you are pako..lol

22 comments:

  1. Endtime friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrrrrrr aiyyyyye crying...This reminds me of the one Ri Ra wrote for me. I begged her to keep it secret. She said how we first flew in a jet together and how we bought gucci shoes. Just what real friends do. whooop

      Delete
    2. Hahaha pwe goat

      Delete
    3. This 'anonymous end time person' will not kill me. Hahahaha. End time hair, end time clothes, now end time friends.. lwkmd!

      Delete
    4. This 'anonymous end time person' will not kill me. Hahahaha. End time hair, end time clothes, now end time friends.. lwkmd!

      Delete
    5. LMAO MR ENDTIMES. smh for you oooo......
      aww the message is cute but didn't bring a tear out of my eyes. *straight face*


      I AM A FAILURE, MOURINHO WAS RIGHT – ARSEN WENGER





      PHOTO OF THE DAY: BREASTFEEDING FATHER


      Delete
  2. Nice. Bt emeh wat made u shed tears? This or u just feel like crying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *I love you till the death of me* Dats really really touching

      Delete
    2. IS dat not marriage vows dat husband&wife say nt stil divorce,kill or burn themselves?

      Delete
  3. Me no see any reason Y I go Cry na

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cry for what? Hisssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur just so emotionless.The word is ur a concentrated phlegmatic individual(dats if ur not a robot)....

      Delete
    2. Don't mind the foolish goat always insulting pple

      Delete
    3. @Truth its only God dat will help u..... Hv u eva loved someone before? Cos ur really a heater

      Sexychubby

      Delete
  5. Did I hear you say cry?....#cryfire...emeh wait till I write mine if you would not jump from the third mainland bridge....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y don't I have a best friend?!! My bone of bone!!! So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. message is cool.all you haters go to hell for i care. at list appreciate emotional words for once, as a man dat is torching she actually pured her heart out to her best friend.you guy are african wit naija heart all you heartless fool.GOD BLESS NIGERIA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frm nw on riri, ur name will no longer be good gal gone bad but frm gud gal gone guddest...... Hw about that emeh....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321