Finally! Dbanj receives his shoe gift from Italian designer Giuseppe Zanotti( Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 18 January 2014

Finally! Dbanj receives his shoe gift from Italian designer Giuseppe Zanotti( Photo)

Last year Dbanj posted the photo above of Italian famous shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti holding up a pair of his famous sneakers as a personal gift to the singer
Finally the shoes have arrived and Dbanj shared his excitement

 It was real and it has landed special delivery by the Man Himself @GIUSEPPEZANOTTIWORLD #GiuseppeZanotti #Standard.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Truth whc one has a designer given U?

      Delete
    2. I don't need freebies. I buy my own # big girl#

      Delete
    3. Zui Zui I'm happy I finally made you send Dbanj the shoes. You told me you thought Dbanj was a big star not knowing he was a flop. Dbanj has been thanking me since bit please don't mention my name in interviews oh #shy face

      Delete
  2. Ballership!! Ejanla!! Bangalee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ballership!! Ejanla!! Bangalee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oshisko! Should I b dancing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emeh go nd look 4news joor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omoh you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rubbish whatz ma biznez wit d shoe, Emeh pls let hear fresh news joor. Gimme sumtin abt Psquare *slap my landlord's son and walk* call me Vizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha @ slap landlords son

      Delete
    2. @ Annon 18.57 U wana Psquare news! Psquare(Peter and Paul Okoye) are both getting married dis year April in Dubai on d same day.

      Delete
    3. @ Annon 18.57 U wana hear psquare news! Psquare (Peter and Paul Okoye) are getting married dis year April in Dubai on d same day.

      Delete
    4. Fake 9ja news. Call me vizzy Oo◦°˚°˚

      Delete
  8. Good for him..@tee_on_radio

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321