Beverly Osu writes Open letter to haters & Lovers(READ) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Beverly Osu writes Open letter to haters & Lovers(READ)

Dear Friends of Beverly Osu:
 As I look back and reflect on 2013, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you, our loyal fans, for your support of Beverly Osu during the past year.  Whether it was through financial means, words of encouragement, volunteerism, critics or prayer.
This past year I've gotten the platform to use emerging media to entertain, inform and inspire the people of Africa. My vision still holds true today.
I am a young lady ahead of time. Thanks to everyone who has touched my incredible life.
To my lovers: I will never disappoint. You've encouraged me and made me strong to keep moving #kisses.
To my Haters: thanks for making my life in 2013 something to reflect on ..(silence is golden but a duct tape is silver) ...
You guys have been my entertainment.

17 comments:

  1. You've as well been our entertainment.
    I give no ear to haters.
    Bev honey,learn from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Association of bleachers @ M-amie

      Delete
    2. She should park well. After Angelo dumped you like tissue paper hiss

      Delete
  2. ok o
    pls visit my blog samuelohis.blogspot.com
    hapi new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspire which Africa? Bitch you a whore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED A PARTNER THAT CAN HELP ME PROMOTE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR THAT WANT TO PARTNER UP IF YOU HAVE A NICE BKOG OR WEBSITE .WITH WE WILL SHARE REVENUE CONTACT ME VIA FB (RYAN AYOMIKUN) WHATSAPP (+393888043906) PLEASE THIS NO JOKE ONLY THE SERIOUS MINDED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I stupid goat wil say bev is bleaching c her knuckles. Nt all fair pple wit black knuckles bleach. Bev is dark wit black knuckles,dis she also bleach?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beverly we love youu, your not perfect sweetie! We make mistakes to, just learn and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm
    pls visit my blog samuelohis.blogspot.com
    hapi new year

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visit www.youngdynastymag.com for the latest African and Global Entertainment news, music news, celebrities gossip and more.

    We are based in south africa and also feature upcoming Artists bbm: 2A322ECE

    Email: youngdynastymag@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you a young man or women
    seeking or interested in sugar
    mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian.Are you
    good in bed ?Do you really need a
    rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy
    that can change your life
    completely with money and influence,
    so get the opportunity to meet
    sugar mummies from all works of
    life,politician,bankers,oil
    ladies,executives,directors,gold
    ladies,cash money ladies,Global
    Network group friends,doctors,dubai
    ladies,london based ladies,ladies
    willing to pay as much as 100-350k
    per night,and get the best
    exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere
    ,we have some
    rich sugar mummies who are urgently
    in
    need of sugar boys and some rich
    daddies who are looking for young
    girls to spend their money on,
    all you have to do is Get
    back to us through our
    emaill address :frankwilfort@yahoo.com. or
    reach us via our mobile 08165697812

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321