An Open Letter To My Female Friends..(Must Read) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 18 January 2014

An Open Letter To My Female Friends..(Must Read)

Lol I just got this open letter to all female friends..hope you all laugh as the writer said that's the aim...BELOW

In this season of open letters and anti-gayism (pardon my abuse of english) a concerned lady wants her female friends to know certain things
Am Not A Lesbian

Dear female friends, (cos I can no longer address you as girl friends) Due to the new law banning same-sex-relationships, please note that I shall no longer:

1. Address U as dearie, Boo, sweetie, babes,etc. These names may be misconstrued by some over-zealous law enforcement people. Henceforth I shall address you by names *Maureen, Mfon, Iquo, Oge, Nkechi, Faith, Sikiratu etc



*2. I shall no longer hug, blow kisses or hold hands with you. Only handshakes and eyebrow wiggles are allowed. I shall cease sending you smileys like *hearts, hugs, kisses*. Do not send them to me either or I shall delete U from my list to guarantee my continued freedom.

3. Dancing together at parties is now forbidden. If we see in a public place, don't wave excitedly at me. A queen Elizabeth sad wave will do. Anything beyond this, I ll ignore you.

4. If you must express your love for me, please add agape at the end. I am writing this cos I love U all AGAPELY and wouldn't want to end up in the women's section at Kirikiri.

5. It's dangerous for us to share bathrooms now. Please wait until am through or bath elsewhere. Girls night out and sleepovers are banned. Please stay in Ur house so we can have our liberty. If U must visit me, plz bring ur mattress and room dividers.

6. No more lifts. Endure the sun or buy your car. You understand, don't you? Fourteen years imprisonment is a long time and I am not MANDELA.

Your She Friend

23 comments:

  1. Way to go now oo.............in the light of the anti-gay law that's wat it implies naa. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is s disgrace to we the gay community. We shall find out who wrote this trash. The war against us is strong but we shall prevail. Ayeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gay & happy please feel free to start a protest from your street & see if they won't burn you alive...Lmao

      Delete
  3. lol
    For hot,juicy,gossip Please visit my blog samuelohis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao! I dey roll like tyre.. She killed it! Lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny!! She's not wrong oh!! And certainly NO MORE trying out clothes together in rooms oh, 14 years no b beans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao

    Teacher caught in the act with student in school premises
    Here

    Teenager Caught Hving Sex In The Bush With A Married Man
    Here

    Lady Uses Fuel Pump To Satisfy Herself From orgasm
    Here

    Woman goes to a Public Funeral without Under Wear, see what happened Next…
    Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wrote this piece as a satire not a reason to declare any meaningless war. (this particular piece seems to have been lifted off Nairaland where it was posted without my consent and the poster changed a few words)
    I'll post the male version next week. Anyone interested in reading more should click on http://rachaelzheart.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Endtimes letter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was in the female section of Kirikiri for a while efcc and dem wahala.......... but It isn't that bad a place sha. Make una continue to de lick pussy. for the men that will continue, believe me, Ikoyi and Kirirkiri male prison will be a good place to get all the dicks you can bend for. After 14 yrs, If u come out with ya anus intact, You were seriously born gay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @galore d pussy licker!! Eeyya I sorry 4 u o!! Kai 14 years dey wait 4 u!!........OKIJA WIFE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of u guys don't have the courage to speak openly...so u use these blog comment sections to act like the real dogs that you are mtchewwwwww

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321