I can't be attracted to any Nigerian man-Actress Chioma Toplis | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 1 December 2013

I can't be attracted to any Nigerian man-Actress Chioma Toplis

The actress who married a Briton replied when asked if she gets tempted by Nollywood boys........
I met my husband in Nigeria 18 years ago. I met him at a party that was organised by my friend’s company. He said he liked the way I was laughing. I did not even notice his presence because I was very young and naive at the time.I am not tempted. I hardly come out so there is no question of male attention. I am married to my business and people hardly see me outside.  Men can only be attracted to me when they see me. I hardly go to parties when I am in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, there is no man here that I can be attracted to.

18 comments:

  1. Gud for her wen don hear

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Nigerian man is attracted to you kmt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last 9t was fun menhhh, was wit pwetty one on one @Lagos Airport Hotel. Hmmmmm I'm sure u dnt wanna hear wah apnd inside d rum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuck so someone is claiming to be me? I don't even talk to anyone who isn't Italian. Why do you think Wizkid and Dbanj are angry with me. Phoooool

      Delete
  4. Proud statement ...but no one really cares... (Did I hear someone ask who she is? I have no idea too.) http://frediliadtruthuncensored.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is she? She is nt even fine Naija men dnt get attracted †☺ dull heads like u .

    ReplyDelete
  6. hate this nonsense
    http://adf.ly/Zukmw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shurrup! Ʊ just dey rant Fø̲̣̣я̅ nothing. Maybe ₪ǻ 20yrs old boy dey service Ʊ Fø̲̣̣я̅ ur business hour wen Oga neva come. Mstewwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. So u were wit nwankwu Victor at d airport hotel and dint tell us?? Isok will go nask him to tell us wah happened...

      Delete
  9. Are you a young man or women
    seeking or interested in sugar
    mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian.Are you
    good in bed ?Do you really need a
    rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy
    that can change your life
    completely with money and influence,
    so get the opportunity to meet
    sugar mummies from all works of
    life,politician,bankers,oil
    ladies,executives,directors,gold
    ladies,cash money ladies,Global
    Network group friends,doctors,dubai
    ladies,london based ladies,ladies
    willing to pay as much as 100-350k
    per night,and get the best
    exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere
    ,we have some
    rich sugar mummies who are urgently
    in
    need of sugar boys and some rich
    daddies who are looking for young
    girls to spend their money on,
    all you have to do is Get
    back to us through our
    emaill address :frankwilfort@yahoo.com. or
    reach us via our mobile 08165697812

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this woman is seeking for notice. She does go to parties but she does. which kind of business is she in which doesn't involve men and people interaction. I guess, she doesn't go to the market, visit and more for people to see her.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321