I regret my tattoos,.It's wrong in God's eyes-Anita Joseph | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 6 December 2013

I regret my tattoos,.It's wrong in God's eyes-Anita Joseph

In a Chat with WG in which she reportedly broke down in tears, newly Born Again Anita Joseph said
“ I regret my tattoos. It is something I wish I never had” she said “ it’s so addictive. You do one, you would do again and again. I just loved tattoos. But that was when I haven’t grown up and never knew it’s wrong in God’s eyes“ 
She had a change of heart because of an encounter with a fan
"She said I love  everything about you and so whatever you do I want to do. I begged her not to have tattoos because tattoos are addictive. She was happy and thanked me for telling the truth. At the end of the day, I was happy I touched someone positively.That told me that whatever I do, someone, somewhere wants to do it, so now I am careful of what I do now"
Anita who has  tattoos in six parts of her body: back of her palm, waist, top of her boobs, left leg, neck and arm says people should desist from this sinful act and she is ready to clean hers out

14 comments:

  1. Thank God for her life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnking God for wat?her dressing n hair-always wrong am nt judging so I won't b judged buh these re examples of d bibles definition of hypocrites. Whr ws her moral senses wen she ws doing it?very big ugly tatoo she can gt rid of it so y d regret

      Delete
  2. Dirty Bose-Akanmu-type of girl. All she go sabi do na hw 2 suck dick & ride it like her future depends on it. Ask her she will say that her hardwork is paying off. Ashawo!!! Ur own sextape na 4 altar on ur wedding day dey go show am! *Oganla*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wetin concern Bose with Anita now? She don ride your dick before? Mumu cat

      Delete
  3. She looks like a circus clown with that hair tho,and those tattoos on her arms look like they are being used to cover her stretch marks! Anyways,good to know she is getting them removed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one on her arm.... oh my!
    www.flayvour360.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, that ur Afro is rong in Gods eyes

    ReplyDelete

  6. Are you a young man or women
    seeking or interested in sugar
    mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian.Are you
    good in bed ?Do you really need a
    rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy
    that can change your life
    completely with money and influence,
    so get the opportunity to meet
    sugar mummies from all works of
    life,politician,bankers,oil
    ladies,executives,directors,gold
    ladies,cash money ladies,Global
    Network group friends,doctors,dubai
    ladies,london based ladies,ladies
    willing to pay as much as 100-350k
    per night,and get the best
    exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere
    ,we have some
    rich sugar mummies who are urgently
    in
    need of sugar boys and some rich
    daddies who are looking for young
    girls to spend their money on,
    all you have to do is Get
    back to us through our
    emaill address :frankwilfort@yahoo.com. or
    reach us via our mobile 08165697812

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ritualist! Your days are numbered. Y not take your sister and brother with your mother join sef to make all d money. Bastard!

      Delete
  7. A Girl Got Drunk and Lost Herself to Wizkid’s Song
    Here

    Mother Films Daughter Naked To Help Her Find A Boyfriend
    Here

    Hot Sexy naija Girl Twerking
    Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. God will punish you for all this your sex advert. Jobless goat get a life and stop misleading our youth. With your prostition ring .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita luks soooo dirty nd wornout.yuck

    ReplyDelete
  10. dirty fat fool thank goodness u are bk to ur senses may God forgive u...pig

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321