Headies2013 -Between Orezi & Waje on twitter... | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 27 December 2013

Headies2013 -Between Orezi & Waje on twitter...

So Orezi lost out to Waje in the Best Reggae/Dancehall category at the Headies last night and he tweeted sarcastically(above).Majority feel he was robbed of the award because his hit song "RIHANNA" is obviously the best dancehall hit in that category while Waje's"I WISH" is no doubt a fantastic reggae song.

Many fans tweeted their dissaproval and some blamed the headies for combining the two genres.
My opinion..I think if it's dancehall, Orezi's Rihanna has it. For reggae ,Waje is a good contender.So I guess the problem is with those who created the category..
Whats your take..I wish or Rihanna?
More tweets below



Contrary to opinions that he threw a sub at Waje, he claims his earlier tweet wasn't malicious towards her.Of course if he has a problem it would be with the Headies not her...

12 comments:

  1. Dey both deserve to win buh I fink orezi's rihanna had more hits than waje's I wish.. Then to d headies 2013 ws fucked up boring piece of shit, tiwa n dr sid were not good hosts at all. Tnk God for olamide n phyno n davido at least dey tried n cheered d already dozing crowd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What!! My Orezi didn't win? Le me call that Ayo now with this Diamond iphone Davido gave me yisssh

      Delete
  2. They robbed Orezi that ghen ghen guy jare.Who listens to I wish.Crap

    ReplyDelete
  3. ojoro peepz the headies animashaun dey give waje headies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like Cossy said, its a 20k award so fuck them.Wizkid is artiste of the year sef.Orezi over Waje any day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orezi be man nah,he no fit give them Head

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rihanna over I wish .But maybe it was based on votes and Waje's fans voted more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Award is award even if it's #100. Everybody loves to be a winner

    Jdy last posted...Signs Sex Is More Than Physical For Him

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wizkid in teh award so its baseless

    ReplyDelete
  9. BE THE FIRST TO HEARD THE LATEST GIST

    BE THE FIRST TO READ THE LATEST GOSSIP

    BE THE FIRST TO READ THE LATEST ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

    ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321