Woman suffers terrible headaches after fixing human hair weave 'taken from a CORPSE | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 1 November 2013

Woman suffers terrible headaches after fixing human hair weave 'taken from a CORPSE

A woman claimed she was plagued with blinding headaches after she was fitted with a human hair weave reportedly filled with flesh-eating maggots that burrowed into her head.
Irene Myangoh, a personal assistant at a law firm in Nairobi, Kenya, paid a salon for the hair piece which doctors believe may have come from a corpse.
After two weeks, she started suffering from severe headaches which painkillers did little to ease
When blood tests and a brain scan also came back negative, she went back to her doctor who examined her scalp and reportedly found maggots eating into her skull.



The doctor said the maggots had likely hatched from eggs contained in the hair which she believed came from a dead body, it was reported by iReportersTV.
No further details were given about the maggots and the doctor could not be reached for comment by the station.
The manager of the salon said she had fitted ten weaves from the package where Miss Myangoh's came from, adding that she had sold 150 pieces from the entire batch in less than two months.
The woman, who did not want to be named, said
: 'I am shocked to hear this because this is the first time such a thing is happening to my clients.I will get more information from my supplier because we import these weaves from the UK, USA and India.'
She said the supplier may have sent her rejects from a factory and promised to compensate Miss Myangoh, who had to shave her hair and take antibiotics for two weeks after her ordeal.
Dr CK Musau, a surgeon at Nairobi hospital, told iReportersTV that he had dealt with ten similar cases in the last six months.
He added: '
It is unfortunate how the West has influenced Kenyan youth, especially ladies.They should stick to their natural African beauty as opposed to trying to ape what they see.'
Dailymail


28 comments:

  1. Strange nd scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old news emeh, pls give us hot gist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today na old news abi? After u pack 20kilos of dead woman hair for head.Even the one for Emeh avi sef smh for una

      Delete
  3. This is an urban legend several versions in different countries no one has photographic evidence of these worms on the skull I would take such news with a pinch of salt find the other versions of the same story here http://www.snopes.com/horrors/vanities/hairweave.asp#2eHglLFVrTW7X3UG.01

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what should women do now? Refuse putting those things on their head? Checkout affordable drinking bottled water in Lagos

    ReplyDelete
  5. pweetys protege.1 November 2013 at 14:49

    Yuck! That's why my boyfriend buys me the original frm the makers and examines it with microscope b4 I use it. But I prefer my fine natural hair. Oyibo begd me for it I say no. Becos John Dumelo begd me not to cut it wen he was fucking me last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitch I go on a 3 hour vacation to the Bahamas and you try to be me? Move or I move you

      Delete
    2. Awon were meji

      Delete
    3. Hahah you guys make this blog interesting!!

      Delete
    4. Hahaha... Ndi ara. Real Pwetty and Fake pwetty. Lol...

      Delete
    5. I'm no u,biatch! I'm just being my pweety humble sef..trying to help u. Remember the last tym u came to see me in barbados u were crying all over my mansion that ur Italiono hast startd giving u #500 as pocket money,that u were already old. U begd me to revitalise u.so I'm helping u ok. Dnt worry,d shine is too much..I will not steal it from u hear,just shift for me small. Now run along okay? My ex,Alex Ekubo just drove in to beg me for d umpteenth time..guess what? I will say no! Bye biatches

      Delete
  6. The photo tells everything. First i c white fingers when we are talkin abt kenya. No maggots on hair. Inshort this is fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u see this fool's forensic analysis that was meant 2 fault the authenticity of this story? Whoever u r that left this lame comment here; U r a typical village headmaster, who doesn't knw any other TV apart from those 1950's wooden-box standing black & white TV with a sliding door on d screen. How would a modern man that u claim 2 b, b relating d picture on d blog 2 d story it carries? r u that daft not 2 know that the picture could come from any source & could b used on any hair related issue? U r simply a gbovoo o! People like u will watch CNN & come out in their village square to argue convincingly that they saw Ghadafi on CNN & that he's still alive...& that they saw when he was coming down from a plane & waving at a cheering crowd. when in d actual sense, it was jst a documentary on d poor tyrant's life with video footages taken during some of the events in his life. Ur kind of ignorance is d reason why Nigeria is still considered a 3rd world country. Learn 2 think in 3D Mr Forensic Engineer! #Jenny#

      Delete
    2. Finally. Someone, that is just like me. Oh jenny chocolate, flesh of me flesh, rib of my ribs Marry me. I love your comment.

      Mr anonymous

      Delete
  7. This is a lame attempt by jobless fools to discourage women from wearing weaves. How can they sell weaves direct from the head of a dead person without treating it with chemicals? Doesn't the weave have a weft already? Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats right truth, take to the streets protesting bout the discouragement of women wearing flimsy weave ons while your east african counterparts take to the streets protesting the gang rape of a sixteen year old girl. You have done well truth!!

      Mr anonymous

      Delete
  8. You have made some really good points there. I looked on the web to find out more
    about the issue and found most individuals will go along
    with your views on this web site.

    Here is my site: bydgoszcz - -

    ReplyDelete
  9. @NewsBlist:Hmmm. This should serve as lessons to ladies who are desperately longing for human hair

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonders thank God he gave me a long hair i cant fit to shout.good for her. i must fine don carry u enter problem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What profits a girl if she fixes Brazilian hair and loses her boyfriend to a girl in low-cut?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Story story, whr is the pic of the maggot head na? Mtschew

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha.. Fake nd real pwetty on dsame blog... Mad people.. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maggots In Hair Weave' Story is Certainly A Lie read full story here http://ucymadumere.blogspot.com/2013/11/maggots-in-hair-weave-story-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Abeggi fake n real pweety na d same person.*PUSSYCAT***

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321