"Justin Bieber paid me $500 for sex ,he had an average "Winny"-Prostitute claims | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 12 November 2013

"Justin Bieber paid me $500 for sex ,he had an average "Winny"-Prostitute claims

Justin Bieber is definitely every call girl's dream as two have come out to claim they had sex with him after picking them up at a brothel..
One of the 10 prostitutes he took back to his hotel claims
“They took our bags and our cell phones. Justin came in running in a black hoodie and went in the bathroom,They took us in their car to the hotel. There was so much emotion, it was incredible,Once we arrived, he kissed me on the forehead and nose before taking things further.
“I wanted to do everything with him. I did everything!We left the hotel around 5 a.m.He gave me $500 because I was the one that got with him. He gave all of us concert tickets.It was delicious. It was super delicious, because not every day do you get to be with someone famous, especially someone like him,“He’s a love of a man! A cutie patootie!” He had and average winny"

10 comments:

  1. Ju-ju is sleeping with all these hooks to get over the heartbreak of losing me to my Italiano after he spent $500thousand on me..Yep I call Justin Ju-ju he calls me Pwe-pwe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe juju pwetty you are a mu-mu

      Delete
  2. Bieber gone wild !! The prostitute needs to grow up still www.stevechuks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dahh! All this low life sef! She should be ashamed of herself. Mtcheeeew

      Delete
  3. Chaiiii prwety u b phooool I swear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pweety is delusional....her meds as been exhausted....don't worry ama call ur dr asap cos I don't want u 2 end up lyk amanda bynes... #sipsbaron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hian Pwetty..this is getting serious oh

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy is the next Britney

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321