"I'm representing women in a cool way"- Miley Cyrus | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 13 November 2013

"I'm representing women in a cool way"- Miley Cyrus

Read what Miley said during an interview with  Capital FM radio station in London this morning
"It's pretty rad," Cyrus said, adding, "And I think I'm representing women in a cool way because people aren't used to girls that are just like, ‘I genuinely don't care what people think.' And that's what guys have always gotten to be, and especially in like a rock industry or whatever. I'm someone that loves pop music and I love making mainstream music and I love what I do because I get to have this element of fun and surprise, which people normally don't get to do. I get to wear whatever I want and be whatever I want. I just think for me it's kind of been...really since the VMAs was the time that I really got to break out and do really what I wanted to do."

There's no stopping this girl for real...smh

10 comments:

  1. I am either no longer a woman or u r not representing me at all. I cant begin to cuss u out, i just hope u dont end up like d rest of ur kind, u kno wat? It ll b too late to feel sorry 4 urself by then. Enjoy d short time it ll only last for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delusional and empty. She is obviously not intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MI MI you can't keep saying this? Will stop picking your calls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love u pwetty, nd yes plenty homo..... lmao

      Delete
    2. Me J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ lov pweety despite her foolishness!

      Delete
  4. ok nahhh....Igbo on stage abi....sex tape coming soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She put off an awesome 2nd performance at d mtv awards n I ws blown off.. But I fink she went ova board with the smoking bullshit n she's tryin too had to b thr

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am beginning to love me some miley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you a young man or women
    seeking or interested in sugar
    mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian.Are you
    good in bed ?Do you really need a
    rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy
    that can change your life
    completely with money and influence,
    so get the opportunity to meet
    sugar mummies from all works of
    life,politician,bankers,oil
    ladies,executives,directors,gold
    ladies,cash money ladies,Global
    Network group friends,doctors,dubai
    ladies,london based ladies,ladies
    willing to pay as much as 100-350k
    per night,and get the best
    exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere
    ,we have some
    rich sugar mummies who are urgently
    in
    need of sugar boys and some rich
    daddies who are looking for young
    girls to spend their money on,
    all you have to do is Get
    back to us through our
    emaill address :frankwilfort@yahoo.com. or
    reach us via our mobile 08165697812

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321