I was the brain behind Iyanya's X-rated Birthday cake+his party cost $19,000-Ubi Franklin | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 5 November 2013

I was the brain behind Iyanya's X-rated Birthday cake+his party cost $19,000-Ubi Franklin

Iyanya's manager openedup to Encomium magazine on the cost of Iyanya's party and the brain behind it..
Encomium Weekly: Whose idea was the concept of the much talked about cake Triple MG made for Iyanya?
 It was mine
Did you know it would create so much buzz?
 Yes, I did. I knew what I was expecting. With proper planning & the right people around, you can do anything.



 How long did it take you to plan the party?
 It took me two days to plan

Was Iyanya involved in the planning?
 I did not involve him at all. He had no idea till he got there.

Can you estimate how much the party gulped?
We spent $19,000

You also gave the birthday boy a nice gold Rolex, how much did it cost you?
 $25,000

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ubi and Inyanya can lie for Africa sha ooh. Lmao. Very DRY and BORING party with old women everywhere.
      Hype of LIFE

      Delete
    2. Smh I'm guessing you are one of the artiste friends.

      Delete
  2. What a joker!! Like seriously we should clap for you?! I belt he's not even a stable millionaire! Just I shake on him. He will fall yakata! #That's like almost 20 million naira!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's far from 20million dear. Even a 100 thousand dollars is not up to 20million.

      Delete
  3. Jonsing, student your presido aint making sense with ASUU. See what he said here click

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't think you have sense at all o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Cake But.......................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol@ 20 million the party,cake and the watch isn't up to 1 million. Do the math dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Killed an buried by MOI

      Barbielee

      Delete
    2. Bitch I was busy shopping with Donate llama Versace and your dreaming of killing me in that your cheap Aba leggings? Try harder Barbie bitch.
      Iyanya and Ubi came crying and holding my feet not to comment on their post. They used their last money to hire a jet to meet me in Paris

      Delete
  8. That cake tho, there's a part I would have loved to eat there

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Aki N paw paw,Ashawo bastard, na fuck go kill u

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @badbelle or barbeliee, I'm not surprise if pwetty was killed nd buried by u.. Ur mouth alone is a machine gun.. U deserve an award 4 dat ur bad mouth..

    ReplyDelete
  12. @badbelle or barbeliee, I'm not surprise if pwetty was killed nd buried by u.. Ur mouth alone is a machine gun.. U deserve an award 4 dat ur bad mouth..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dis Ubi is so disgusting. Bush pig

    ReplyDelete
  14. @pweety no body can kill u cos ur comment is so unpredictable ! To iinyanya so u una get such moni and u took indomie to d prison inmates? Its a question though! #oma#

    ReplyDelete
  15. ubi franklin ur belt though
    looks like those belts that comes wt plaid shorts in d US

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321