Why I showoff my skin-Emma Nyra | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 8 August 2013

Why I showoff my skin-Emma Nyra

“When it comes to fashion, I’m a person who isn’t scared to take risk. I tell people you won’t be young forever, so I don’t mind taking risk and showing off a little skin. When I’m older and married I won’t even want to allow myself show off my husband property but right now, I’m single, I’m singing and I’m young so I want to be as comfortable and fashionable as possible. It’s 2013 and people are accepting new trends! I’ll take judgments from some views but that’s part of being an entertainer, you want people to talk.” 
Culled from OnoBello.com

12 comments:

  1. i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the name of Fashion?

    Read Juicy & Amebor Gist HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show your pussy too, so e go complete. Mtcheww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy chic. When I finish with my wife sister, will Holla at you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Very fit to join my harem. Tell her I got an oil block. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who cares about u and ur midget Iyanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mtchewww next abeg

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohoo, na for ur pucket. U no de du us na ur sef u de du.

    ReplyDelete
  8. shes not even fashionable. scheww

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls who's she? Don't know her

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321