Watch the Nigeria Entertainment Awards Live on MeetOrbit.com! | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 29 August 2013

Watch the Nigeria Entertainment Awards Live on MeetOrbit.com!

Watch the Nigeria Entertainment Awards live on MeetOrbit.com this Saturday & Sunday, August 31st & September 1st. Watch as the Stars arrive at JFK airport in New York and be part of the Press Conference, Day Party, Award Show Red Carpet, and Award Show Back Stage.

To be part of this live event, sign-up for FREE  http://www.meetorbit.com/globalusers/signup.Don't forget to follow @meetorbit and like @ facebook.com/MeetOrbit.
Upon sign-up, please visit the Star Power blog (www.meetorbit.com/starpower) for broadcast time. Details will be posted on Friday, August 30th on how to view the LIVE event.

For Android mobile users, please download the MeetOrbit Live Event app for FREE from Google Play. Direct Link HERE

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gr8 to knw dat meet orbit is on playstore....makes it easy to access

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why will I watch some razz Nigerian celebs forming fake accent cos they enter New York? I have E to keep me entertained

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I
    in finding this matter to be actually one thing that I feel
    I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely huge for me.
    I'm taking a look forward on your next publish, I will attempt
    to get the hold of it!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: Tracy Q. McWilliams

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321