HUH!!! 40 year old woman is pregnant for her son & wants to marry him(photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 30 August 2013

HUH!!! 40 year old woman is pregnant for her son & wants to marry him(photo)

A 40 year old Zimbabwean woman Betty Mbereko who was widowed 12 years ago, has been sleeping with her 23 year old first child, Farai Mbereko . She confirms that she is six months pregnant and that she has decided it is better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late husband’s young brothers, whom she says are coveting her.

Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her son had begun three years earlier. She said after spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other woman was entitled to it.


“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. “Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court.
Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the ilobola balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents. “I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off,” he said.
“It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant. Otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity.”

But local headman Nathan Muputirwa says:
“We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed).
In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police.” 
He warned them to break off their marriage or leave his village.They chose the latter and have left the village for an unknown destination

Daily News

26 comments:

  1. Good for them.Na their body lightening go strike for incest

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a case of mental imbalance. Madness runs in their blood

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me enjoy the products of my sweat?? Is the son a duns?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pathetic duo.sick

    ReplyDelete
  5. *crying for the unborn child*how will they explain to the child!!! i know it cannot happen in this part of the country......signs of end time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ArĂ¹n......tufiakwa....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why are u goats screaming. I'm going to marry my brother. After looking at all the Nigerian men. My bro is the best don't say I told you. We haven't made it official yet. Watch out for the papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. No words for them but Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its called Genetic sexual attraction (GSA)..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wot a sacrilege!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, ds woman is sick? So wat is u sent ur child to school? Ds sick woman can kill oooo? Wat a sacrilege indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madness is not only when u remove your clothes and grow dada

    ReplyDelete
  13. Abomination in chiweatalu Agu voice

    ReplyDelete
  14. many are mad buh few are roaming about!..

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am nt surprise...mother and son? Incest

    ReplyDelete
  16. The evil men do live with dem.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.

    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it
    much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Fantastic work!

    My homepage ... get pregnant fast

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok, first off, eew! Second, will dat child b d son or grandson of d woman or d son or brother of the man?

    ReplyDelete
  19. We r in d last days n will see or hear more. Not surprise at all

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nothing I can say, but look up for JESUS....HIs coming is here...Now!!!!! Repent

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is no joke, Jesus is coming very soon...pls give ur life to HIM...pls

    ReplyDelete
  22. Get ready to me Jesus in the air...very soon people...

    ReplyDelete
  23. GOOD LUCK TO THEM

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321