Read Kemi Olunloyo's very public marriage proposal to the man she loves | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Read Kemi Olunloyo's very public marriage proposal to the man she loves

You all know her, Kemi Olunloyo,is the daughter of the ex governor of Oyo state. She is presently in Ibadan after being deported from Canada( she doesn't hide that fact) Controversial and very outspoken. She has stepped on many toes and insulted quite a few notable person i.e,Pastor Adeboye.She claims she hasn't had sex in 7years and also flaunts the fact that she owns sex toys i.e


Well, she has decided to propose to the man of her dreams on Facebook. She even posted his picture but for privacy reasons I won't post it here.. He also doesn't look like a man who wants such publicity

I just hope it ends well( he accepts) She posted it on Facebook...

What Lanre first said to me on Facebook after he met me in Lagos and I didn't give a shit about him at the Beyonce/Snoop Dogg concert in 2006:
"I've been stalking u for years online and I like your outspoken, honest, brash, crazy ways. No woman in this Nigeria can top that."



I was in #Canada when he stalked me all the way there. We became friends, we skyped, he traveled around on work, we spoke, it was real, I told him I was getting deported in 9 mos time when that was served to me. He told me to come home. I never wanted to stay or appeal to stay in Canada. I came home for myself. He tried to pick me up in Ibadan to attend events but I was not interested. I was not settled. I was bitter about a lot of things leaving Canada. Leaving my grown sons behind till they could go to America. I did not have time for Lanre.

Now I want him. Does he still want me? He is very private and does not like noise. He told me May 1st over the phone that I have introduced him to my fans YET I play games with him. I NEVER in my life will dare propose to a man.


So No more GAMES! I want this man and asking....

Olanrewaju Rhodes, will U MARRY me??


Captain Steve Olanrewaju Rhodes

My heart belongs to you..OK, I am ready to be a WIFE!

Look! I'll even wear all the Nigerian outfits you like. Im READY Lanre!

Send the DRIVER to #Ibadan#NOGamesThis time I'll get into the car
Then u can control me and WIFE me #FOREVER!#Amen#BONUS: I'll even go to Church with U and won't CURSE ur Pastor!!


Dear Nigerians,

Lanre knows I HAVE SEX TOYS!He just doesn't know where they are as we  don't get to see each other as you may think. He once told me romantically 3 months ago.

"I wanna do you like Arik Air, Lagos to Kano

3 times daily, one and a half hours each flight."Isn't that special? So sweet!

That's the kinda flight I want to catch when your man can make love to you 3 times daily, 1.5 hours a pop. For being celibate 7 years, I can handle that when in

LOVE!! NOT LUST! Lets go Capt!!

Gosh Im Happy! Call me SOR!! Im waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Promise #NoGames
Look, another Naija outfit just for U.


FINALLY>>>RATE THIS PICTURE: This is Capt Olanrewaju S. Rhodes, the Chief Pilot of First Nation Airways. This is the man that I was friends with for 6 years while I was in Canada. Met him at Beyonce's concert 2006. To all those jealous girls in Lagos. Lanre is still single. He was NEVER married when I knew him and wanted me to be his wife but Im not interested in Church and wife activities. He is gonna hate me for this that I exposed him. However he seems to be the only MAN that can control me! We have not spoken in a while. We have been FRIENDS only.

I may still want some of this. A real friendship across the ocean for 7 years. He is 53 and I will be 49. Should I settle with Lanre if he's still available?? I want my fans to decide. He has flown jets for 35 plus years and I fly helicopters as a traffic reporter. Do you think I really need a man at this stage of my life?

28 comments:

  1. Emeh she writes just as good as you do.I enjoy her write ups just as i enjoy yours. But she's twice as crazy. For an older lady she aint bad looking. Her breasts seem firm and her ass seems well shaped. Wont mind having a go if she would let me. Glad she is getting swept off her feet by her dream man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you see her ass from here? U be devil?

      Delete
    2. "I wanna do u like arik air,Lagos to kano" loool! Capt Rhodes! Lyricist on the roll..#rapLord! Abeg ff me on twitter jare @Mrs Bloglord

      Delete
  2. This woman is crazy but i have to say,this is real sweet and romantic..Wish you peace of mind Kemi

    ReplyDelete
  3. After she don fuck the whole Ibadan, she wan marry? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How e concern u u never fuck the whole naija add part of Ghana join

      Delete
  4. Aww hope the man doesn't arrest her after reading g this. I saw his pic on Facebook. Clean handsome man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol @ I won't curse your pastor ..werey woman. Nice proposal but this is Naija

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love her humour sumtin lackin in young babes of today. All they know is fake fake fake. Bullshit babes

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emeh good one. People shouldnt be allowed to be so malicious in their comments. Why did you grandscope have to refer to ur fellow human like that. Whats wrong with good natured teases and teasing to correct a perceived flaw but no you must abuse someone's mother and family in ur comment. What has family got to do with comments.Running down people's self worth and self esteem is callous. Emeh love ur blog and im sure im not the only one.

      Delete
    2. happyhausabunny3 July 2013 at 06:53

      Anon 18:29, I think it's a Nigerian thing, and it's just silly! When one's idea,religion,tribe views or way of life is totally different from other,they get bashed, and it's something I won't ever understand, how about letting people live and act the way they deem fit.

      Delete
  7. Hi thеrе just ωanted to give you a quiсk heads up.

    The text in your article ѕeem to be running
    off the ѕcгeen іn Internet exploгeг.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let yоu know.
    The design and stуle look great though! Hope уоu get
    thе isѕue гesolved soon. Kudos

    Look intο my web page: simple wood projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww.... this is sooo cute, i saw this woman at the salt and pepper concert, i recognised her frm blogs and yep, this woman is as crazy as bats.... but crazies need luv 2, i say go 4 it.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one from her. For the first time, I'm not going to condemn her. Just a woman who needs love too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need not condemn people who are different from you. One God different people.

      Delete
  10. Your headache not mine can't be taking paracetamol for uя headache if Ʊ like marry if U̶̲̥̅̊ like don't na Ʊ sabi yeye woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The slang i cant be taking padadol for another person's headache is so lame and so stupid it doesnt make any sense. I can bet you that in the whole world it is only nigerians that talk like this. In fact i dont know when nigerians started talking like this. Nigerians need to stop using it it sounds SENSELESS.

      Delete
    2. If someone has a headache and you dont care. That person with that headache will disturb ur peace so badly that u wished u had done something to stop another person's headache. You will be surprised Anony 20:36 how someone else u could have helped would be the one that causes u so mush pain. Then u would say had i known i would have done something.

      Delete
  11. love her good sence of humor... But no shame on her ..proposing to a man.Gosh..women of these day? Werid..but well she is better than Rita Dominon that is still single and moving freely..no shame on that girl*15yrs miss P youngest comentator*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dis silly brat (Alice Ojo), u still dey comment for here? I thought you'll be having ur evening adult classes by now. Ur use of English is getting worse by the day and by now u should know dat at ur old age, u have limited time to learn fast

      Delete
  12. Lmaoooooooooo, i came by miss p's blog for my evening dose of laughter. I must say I'm not dissapointed

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am want to used this medium to proposed to my sweetheart, Alice Ojo. I loves the way she comment on this miss p block. Please, tell her to slap a good picture and uploaded it on her profile. I loves Alice Ojo and I am ready to paid any amount for her bride price.

    Prince zebudiah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Advice to u mr dry is try and get a copy of julius agwu's book jokes apart how did i get here. It would help u in ur quest to make us laugh and while u are at it get alice old jo a copy as well as 2 of u are woeful at humour. Thank me later.

      Delete
  14. This mumu prince abeg marry her carry comot for this blog. Maybe marriage go help una with this bombs una dey throwe say na English

    ReplyDelete
  15. kwa kwa kwa kwa # laughing in swahili... For goodness sake from wai all ds group of vultures comot from. Well for Alice and dat mumu boi prince, wetin una still de do for here

    ReplyDelete
  16. KOLA BOOF wannabe.
    Respect yourself madam.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321