Read; Touching suicide note left by Bollywood actress, Jiah Khan | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Read; Touching suicide note left by Bollywood actress, Jiah Khan


This is one of the saddest things I've read. I try to imagine what would make me kill myself over some guy..well,what do I know about love.
BOLLYWOOD Actress Jiah Khan committed suicide recently and its been proven she killed herself because of emotional trauma she faced in her relationship with her boyfriend who has just been arrested. He was also the last person she called before committing suicide...

Read Jiah Khan’s letter to her boyfriend Suraj (Actor Aditya Pancholi’s son) before death

‘I don’t know how to say this to you but I might as well now as I have nothing to lose. I’ve already lost everything. If you’re reading this I might have already left or about to leave. I am broken inside. You may not have known this but you affected me deeply to a point where I lost myself in loving you. Yet you tortured me everyday.



These days I see no light I wake up not wanting to wake up. There was a time I saw my life with you, a future with you. But you shattered my dreams. I feel dead inside. I’ve never given so much of myself to someone or cared so much. You returned my love with cheating and lies. It didn’t matter how many gifts I gave you or how beautiful I looked for you. I was scared of getting pregnant but I gave myself completely the pain you have caused me everyday has destroyed every bit of me, destroyed my soul. I can’t eat or sleep or think or function. I am running away from everything. The career is not even worth it anymore.

 When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined. Then I fell for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don’t know why destiny brought us together. After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn’t deserve this. I didn’t see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically. Your life was about partying and women. Mine was you and my work. If I stay here I will crave you and miss you. So I am kissing my 10-year career and dreams goodbye. I never told you but I received a message about you. About you cheating on me. I chose to ignore it, decided to trust you. You embarrassed me. I never went out, I never went with anyone else.

 I am a loyal person. I never met anyone with Karthik I just wanted you to feel how you make me feel constantly. No other woman will give you as much as I did or love you as much as I did. I can write that in my blood. Things were looking up for me here, but is it worth it when you constantly feel the pain of heartbreak when the person you love wants to abuse you or threatens to hit you or cheats on you telling other girls they are beautiful or throws you out of their house when you have no where to go and you’ve come to them out of love or when they lie to your face or they make you chase after them in their car. Or disrespects their family. You never even met my sister. 

I bought your sister presents. You tore my soul. I have no reason to breathe anymore. All I wanted was love. I did everything for you. I was working for us. But you were never my partner. My future is destroyed my happiness snatched away from me. I always wished the best for you, was ready to invest what little money I had in your betterment.

 You never appreciated my love, Kicked me in the face. I have no confidence or self esteem left, whatever talent whatever ambition you took it all away. You destroyed my life. It hurt me so much that I waited for you for ten days and you didn’t bother buying me something. The Goa trip was my birthday present but even after you cheated I still spent on you. I aborted our baby when it hurt me deeply. You destroyed my Christmas and my birthday dinner when I came back. When I tried my hardest to make your birthday special. You chose to be away from me on Valentines Day. You promised me once we made it to one year we would get engaged. All you want in life is partying, your women and your selfish motives.

 All I wanted was you and my happiness you took both away from me. I spent money on you selflessly you would throw in my face. When I would cry for you. I have nothing left in this world to live for after this. I wish you had loved me like I loved you. I dreamt of our future. I dreamt of our success. I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again. I am nothing. I had everything. I felt so alone even while with you. You made me feel alone and vulnerable. I am so much more than this’.


36 comments:

  1. Stupid girl. The guy would have more girlfriends now that u gone. So what is the need?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, now she's dead.. what does it change?

      Delete
  2. Men are Dogs, Pigs, Goats .Never take them seriously. Never be faithful to any of them BRB, going to meet my small boy for some hot Sex. My darling husband is in ABuja now in the name of biz when I know he is with some small skanky bitch.
    The good part is, he believes I'm such a faithful wife. Hehe if only he knows my Lil boy toy f...k me without a condom and when ever he is kissing me, he is kissing my Boy's D..k.
    Ain't I a loving wife? Muah Rip girl, u made a mistake dying for a pig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pity u this woman. Since last year u drop comments claiming u are unhappy, u re getting a divorce, now this? U think u are punishing ur husband? U r wasting ur life

      Delete
    2. Lmao my lil boy!

      Delete
  3. Omg so sad.. This love is a crazy thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like a moth to a flame so also good hearted ladies love abusive wicked men. The flame always destroys the moth yet the moth is attracted to the flame. One of the many mysteries of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish one be all this poem moth and flame? Ppe like una dey complicate this country. Simple matter girl commit suicide u dey talk moth flame...Mtcheww
      Back to the matter, hope ladies learn from this. Never make a man ur world, have a LIFE

      Delete
    2. Your comment killed me

      Delete
    3. Lmaooooo Ladi what a comment

      Delete
  5. May her soul rest in peace !!! Bt seriously dis girl was seriously disturbed , no man can make u kill ur self o!! She must have surfered depression all her life !!! Pathetic story!!! So young girls no man is ur soul mate, no man completes u! He just adds to ur life and when he leaves u wld stiLl be whole !! Stels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad, no man is worth dying over

    ReplyDelete
  7. men


    share your US visa experiences here
    usimmigrationdiary.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  8. She needed help me should learn to observe loved ones esp during periods of heartbreaks. Not everyone handles it well. The guy should be jailed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emeh the story is so touching abeg oh!@unhappy wife,pray to get married first and stop impersonating

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kai, i be just dey type breakup message for my girlfriend of 5yrs. Who say make I open this blog now. Na jazz be this oh because I dey fear make she no go commit suicide come implicate me for the matter. Abeg, how I go take do am? I no fit marry am and I no wan dey waste her time. Help me

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a loss. This happens everywhere and everyday to most women. You didnt have to take your life, RIP. Ask Annie Idibia how she coped

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morale of D̶̲̥̅̊ story: no one is worth giving up ur life for, not even ur family. D̶̲̥̅̊ lady made a huge mistake by commitin suicide cos she had no peace on earth, D̶̲̥̅̊ same fate awaits her in heaven. Wise up y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Indian movie...

    ReplyDelete
  14. See the mumu boy sef

    ReplyDelete
  15. Na wah oh.. which kin craze love be this

    ReplyDelete
  16. How many of u gold digging Nigerian bitches can die for their men? This is a real women. God bless her soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this Don created from the same gene with Joan? They both sound retarded and sick

      Delete
  17. RIP lady, but your self confidence must be really really super low running to zero. such a beautiful woman with the world at her feet. you can be anyone anybody, but you stuck to a man who you know didnt deserve you. its a pity, there was no life coach to talk you through your fears and low self esteem. Maybe its the aborted baby that also caused you grief. i am so sorry love but women, we need to learn from this. its not working, he treats you like dirt, cheats on you, makes you abort,beats you. take your destiny in your hands and call it a day. God is faithful and he will bring a better man your way. Dont doubt him at all and dont even marry a bad man like that. if he proposes, reject it because marriage with a monster is one of the worse things that can happen to someone. its well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. while i pray her soul rests in peace, permit me to say she is mad and obsessed. na by force? that means that all of we girls would have probably been dead by now cos of heartbreak. i heard the guy was arrested, they should release him abeg. she was buying a relationship that was not meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love my Indian friends, but they are not as tough as we are, if they can't handle something the world and everything in it becomes their enemy. So sad but true.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. As much as I hate to speak against d dead, I'd do dis for d benefit of dose who neva interrogate Waheva information they cum across. To start with I doubt the authenticity of d letter giving dat d girl in question was an American born and a British educated lady (I myself cnt write dat poorly, bliv wen I say I didn't av a better education). Let's assume it was written under duress, the only thin I can deduce frm d message is dat the writer is a possessive n depressed young girl who's hell bent on having thins her way, dat is evident in a extremeness. Secondly, she was aware of the boys nature yet she was willing to stick wif him hoping to change his way? (CALL IT LOVE, THAT'S A LESSON FOR YOU TOO, PPL HARDLY CHANGE if anything dey improve on who dey are) and who says d boy isn't comfortable with his way of life. Furthermore, d boi involved is not exactly as poor as portrayed, he also acts so does his father that xplains why he can afford all d females (n for dose wu ar abt to say he was using her money, does she really sound like she wlda continued to fund his sexapades). In any case may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.. Takin ur life to make a point will always be pointless evn as an act of altruism. Indian is known for high rate of suicide tho!
    And for dat lady "men ar pigs.." Yea u can go abt littering everywhere wif ur dirty cunt so long as u prepared 4d consequences ur on d right part... I can assure u dat such deeds are neva without a price.. N I pray for ur sake dat ur offspring is as gud as u at wah u do maybe beta

    ReplyDelete
  22. die cos of a boy????nnnaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321