Kim Kardshian steps-out as model tweets she has proof that Kanye slept with her | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 13 June 2013

Kim Kardshian steps-out as model tweets she has proof that Kanye slept with her

Kim K was spotted out and about  for the first time since a Canadian Model claimed she had been sleeping with Kanye.When asked by some if she had proof  the model said 
'Proof? Yeah because I was going to take pictures of myself f***ing him. I could show u calls but I'm not about to put his number on twitter.''Okay I'm out. Said what I had to say. To the haters- u don't know s*** about the situation. Everyone else who's being supportive; thank you.'
Kim camp first denied the claims followed by Kanye West who said through his rep.
'It's a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible "news" sources.' This is a sad attempt to hurt two people trying to live their lives.'"
I know there is no smoke without fire.....

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why were you going to take pics of yourself f***king him? Another girl with zero morals. im not Kims' fan but she doesn't deserve it at all

      Delete
  2. Lol Kim looks funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stupid rappers and atheletes will never learn! Groupies these days have gone crazy oh! They'll do anything for fame. She'll definitely have proof, cuz it's her "insurance" to extort money or proof when that sumthn happened the relationship ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Kanye a d his pple are in talks with her to hand over the evidence in exchange for cash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim is the ugliest pregnant woman ever. Gosh she looks like she swallowed a football team with their balls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Vivian Michael13 June 2013 at 11:33

      @Pwetty, shut ur trap! I bet u are uglier than Kim in ur not-pregnant state! Kim might have her flaws, but let's be real for once...
      What is ugly in that pic now?
      By the way, it's okay to hate on Tonto Dikeh and the likes on twitter and get noticed, but hating on Kim doesn't pay u know why? She doesn't know u exist! Even if u tweeted @ her, sure you wouldn't get as much as a '.' from her! Pwetty indeed! Pretty peeps flaunt their faces allover! U couldn't even use ur real name, not to talk of face!
      Ogbeni park well jare... Mscheeew

      Delete
    3. U in ur ugly office with wooden table, shut up. I am prettier than Kim that explains my name Pwetty. Kim is Ugly whether u like it or not. The sad part is,I won't waste my time tweeting a scum like her. If u date cross my lane again, I will woozeeee u

      Delete
    4. pwetty or wateva pls shut up

      Delete
  6. I imagine what Kim is going through now. Pregnancy is hard enough then to hear this? Sorry for her

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel sorry for poor kim,I think she fell for the wrong guy again.there is definitely no smoke without fire. I love ur blog Emeh pls follow mine. Helenaddingis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn.
    That is an extremely smartly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    Stop by my web-site :: micro bead hair extensions **

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girl is an attention seeker or obsessed Kanye fan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gbege don set. Kanye is a cheat no doubt. He asked me out in SA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creamy wetin hapn agn,anyway I blve u nah so david beckham come my house dey beg me, I made sure I warned him,u can imagine d embarrassment he gave 2 me.dnt border askn am getn beta nw sha

      Delete
  11. Kim did it to Amber rose so she should not feel bad. Karma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Na wa oh..kim k in d news again..#phew

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321