Photos- Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend moves on to a younger look-alike | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Photos- Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend moves on to a younger look-alike

You all know Naomi Campbell is said to have split from her billionaire Russian boyfriend of five years . Though Naomi Campbell and Vladimir Doronin have remained tight-lipped about their current status.It seems the billionaire has moved on as he was spotted lounging on a yacht in Maimi, with  a younger hotter version of Naomi Campbell .

He seems to have a thing for black ladies...By the way, his wife Ekaterina who married him when she was 18 ,before he became a billionaire is still with him.....Recall she once said this about his relationship with Naomi Campbell "

“Vladimir has had lots of admiring women over the years. He is rich, attractive and rarely at home because of his business. “I have ignored all this in the past because I know boys will be boys. He has bought Naomi gifts, he has bought other women gifts. Some fun, maybe it will be good for business. But enough is enough. “He is my husband. He is wealthy and generous but not stupid. “Naomi is deceiving herself if she thinks he will be with her. As a wife of dignity I refuse to be humiliated. “I would never cause a public scene or any embarrassment but Naomi has overstepped the line.”

 “That is the final straw. Naomi has got this so wrong. She is kidding herself. I think my husband has been enjoying the fame, glory and showbiz razzmatazz of meeting all the big stars. And it’s good for business.

(I wonder what she would say about this ...now that he left Naomi for yet  another...Checkout more pics after the cut


24 comments:

  1. Men will always be men

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeh bcos they are surrounded by women who will always be women !!!

      Delete
    2. hahahhahaha! nice reply

      Delete
  2. Wow the chick really looks like Naomi but is more beautiful though

    ReplyDelete
  3. On to the next. No time mehn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this blog. Makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wife of this man must ne a dumb goat to still be there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money speaking speakinng!will u leave a billionaire husband? Sincerely. Well there is divorce sha, she shuld divorce n collect half of d money jor

      Delete
    2. maybe they signed a "prenup" and the terms dont favour the wife if she divorces.

      Delete
    3. She signed a pre-nup

      Delete
  6. hi peeps pls remember to visit this Christian blog www.thebanquethall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The man is hoiting
    www.ameriestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the toned midriff

    obyazike.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is wife is just something else.. How can you allow yourself be treated with so little respect? Makes public all his extramarital affairs... I say divorce the goat and collect half of all he owns in alimony... Stupid man

    ReplyDelete
  10. She fine but she resemble skeleton to me. See her ribs na and tooth pick arms.honest opinion. No hating

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just coz he is a billionaire the wife is stuck there? Things women take coz of money

    ReplyDelete
  12. Money rules the world yessssss ooooooooo and we men rule the ladies. Whoop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor wife.Anyway i guess the billions keep her company when she is cold.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings, I do believe your web site could possibly be having web
    browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, if
    opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful blog!

    My weblog; Angry Birds Online Spielen

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1st of all I nid 2 tk my gym classes vry criosly,I wnt me dat flat tummy. 2nd of all,Baba Goddeh I beg u in d name of ur Son Oluwa Jesu,bless d wrks of my hands,favour me so dat man no go carry me do yeye. D way ds men jst pik women & dump dem lyk handkerchief na wa oh. Choi,women mke una get sme pride nau,I knw say money gud bt abeg ur own na it berra pass

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sad. Just because he 's a billionaire he treats his wife like trash. I have never seen a pic of him and the woman out or at an event
    From Naomi to this unknown one again. God help us women

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tranny looking woman.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the wife might not bloody care about the man as she may have her own boy toy somewhere. the money is enough to go round

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stupid people never learn! again men think of women like food and they want to try every thing if they can it doesn't matter what race.This guy has a wife and if he wanted to leave her he could.He has the money and power. Seem to me he loves the spotlight and the attention. That all it is! Remember it is cheaper to keep her! Lol

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321