Checkout Beyonce in sexy new H&M campaign | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 15 April 2013

Checkout Beyonce in sexy new H&M campaign

The beautiful star showed off her sexy and envible figure in this new H&M campaign. "BeyoncĂ© said of the campaign: 'I’ve always liked H&M’s focus on fun and affordable fashion. I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements – fire, water, earth and wind.'It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial.'

More photos after the cut



14 comments:

  1. I all the time emailed this website post page to all my contacts,
    because if like to read it after that my friends will too.


    Visit my website - cele mai bune bancuri 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss P's only husband15 April 2013 at 16:47

    Yawns.Im so tired of seeing Beyonce,Rihanna in Bikini's. I'll rather look at my girlfriend Miss Petite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is this fool calling himself my Emeh's husband lol

      Delete
  3. Rihanna is hotter than this overrated illuminati bitch.Emeh pls give us better news

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously,she should do something new,maybe wear a long scarf or something.I know all the shape and curves on her body than her husband sef.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Say that again.
      The good nigerian.

      Delete
  6. *spits* next?

    SSN

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Nigerians are bladclats bomboclats hate ass bitches.Hating on my boo,wifey and homie Bey.None of your black asses prettier than Bey,Get that....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheh my belle ooooo

      Delete
  8. This is the hottest woman alive.Take it or leave it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I should hit the gym, I need those curves badly

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321